ALL >> Others >> View Article
Nutralite – The Good Source Of Omega 3 Fatty Acids
Total Articles: 29
Omega 3 fatty acids are important for human survival. They have innumerable health benefits and it is one of the most studied nutrients of day to day life. If one has to list the Omega 3 fatty acid benefits it would be as follows –
• Omega 3 fatty acids help fight depression and anxiety problems. Both of these mental disorders are quite prevalent in the present day world and thus a global problem. The various symptoms of depression for these disorders include sadness, lack of energy and a lack of interest in day to day life. Anxiety is also a constant source of worry and nervousness. But research has proven that Omega 3 fatty acid intake minimizes depression in patients. The key players in this include - ALA, EPA and DHA of which the star player in fighting depression is the EPA.
• Omega 3 fatty acids help improve eye health. DHA, an omega 3 fatty acid is actually a structural component of the retina and that also a major one. So it is evident that you would need a constant supply of DHA in your diet to keep your eyes function normally. Also omega 3 fatty acids deficiency has implications in macular degeneration which is one of the most leading causes of permanent eye damage and blindness.
• Omega 3 fatty acids help promote brain health of the foetus. So pregnant mothers are asked to have a good proportion of Omega 3 fatty acids in their diets to help in the development and growth of the brain of the foetus as well as the infant during the early years. The various benefits that omega 3 fatty acids have on the developing foetus include – high intelligence, better communication and social skills, fewer behavioural problems, Decreased risk of ADHD, autism and cerebral palsy and decreased risk of developmental delay.
• Omega 3 fatty acids help decrease heart problems. While heart attacks and strokes form the leading cause of death in the present day world, prevalence of omega 3 fatty acids in diets becomes an absolute must. They help decrease blood pressure, increase good cholesterol levels in blood, prevention of harmful blood clots in the body, prevent formation of plaques and help reduce inflammations.
DHA and other important Omega 3 fatty acids can be procured from various veg-omega 3 sources. Alternatively you can meet omega 3 fatty acid levels using dietary supplements. A very good and nutritious omega 3 fatty acid source is Nutralite which comes packed with useful fat and 0% bad cholesterol.
Others Articles1. How To Teach Your Dog To Touch?
Author: Edith Ozera
2. Offer An Unforgettable Customer Experience With Premium Lending Software
Author: Sarah Addyson
3. 3 Essential Technique Of Self Mind Control
Author: Mr. Guillermo Lopez
4. How Security Shutters Keep Your Property Safe & Secure?
Author: calibar Contracts
5. Score Some Points With Call Girls In Kolkata This Weekend!
Author: Prachi Rai
6. Natural Gas Price To Be Hiked By 10 Pc For Ongc Reliance
Author: Kelly Sanchez
7. Importance And Significance Of Horoscope And Astrology
8. Watchem Ions: The Best Water Treatment Machineries Are Here
Author: Watchem Ions
9. Book Online Pandit-north Indian Pandit & South Indian Pandit
Author: Online Purohiths
10. Factors To Consider When Purchasing Dining Tables
11. Book Pandit For Rudrabhishek Shiv Puja-mahashivapuja
Author: Online Purohiths
12. How Do Tarot Card Readings Work
13. The Best Place To Become A Dog Trainer
Author: sanjeev gahlyan
14. How To Choose An Locksmith
15. 3 Tips To Speed Up An Air Conditioning Service: Perth Expert Advice