ALL >> Business >> View Article
Docuware Continues Leadership In Cloud Growth
Total Articles: 51
Increased Cloud Revenues Reflect the Growing Number of Businesses Migrating to the Cloud
New Windsor NY, August 2, 2018 – DocuWare, provider of cloud solutions for document management and workflow automation, demonstrates its continued leadership in mid-market cloud solutions, with cloud revenues up 112% in the first half of 2018. This bodes well for the company, and its growing partner channel, as industry predictions show that 78% of small to medium-sized businesses will move to some form of cloud computing in the next two years.
Over the past two years the company has seen accelerated success with its cloud-first strategy. With its reliability and security, as well as time and money-saving features, the cloud is the most effective productivity platform for employees. DocuWare’s expansive growth is evidence of how more organizations are looking to leverage these benefits to their advantage.
“There is no doubt that the release of DocuWare version 7 and the launch of our cloud-only DocuWare Kinetic Solutions, are critical components to our cloud growth this year,” says Jürgen Biffar, DocuWare founder and co-president. “With two brand-new cloud solutions targeted at finance and HR teams, we’re helping organizations shift manual processes to digital ones, with minimal downtime during the transition and high long-term value for every DocuWare user,” Biffar adds.
The company’s overall revenues increased 15% in 1H 2018, adjusted for foreign currency effects while EBIDTA was up 16%. “DocuWare’s profitability has allowed us to invest in the technology and resources to meet the growing demand for cloud-delivered solutions. We look forward to providing even more digital workflow automation solutions that positively impact the processes at the heart of our customers’ businesses,” concludes Biffar.
CIOLook is Global business authority platform where you can explore the perspective of Entrepreneurs, business owners, and innovators who drive business around the globe. CIOLook has unvaryingly been at the front line for its honesty and genuineness acquiring acknowledgment from Business pioneers universally. It features best business hones inferred by individuals, organizations, and industry divisions around the globe. Alongside, it focuses on showcasing world changing business concepts to help readers get a deeper understanding of the progressive business world.
Business Articles1. Virtual Power Plant Market Global Insights And Trends To 2021
2. Watch Repair Services In Vancouver, Bc
Author: Toni Carter
3. Small Gas Engines Market Global Insights And Trends To 2021
4. Nuclear Decommissioning Services Market Global Insights And Trends To 2021
5. Opportunities For Global Shared Mobility Market To Reach $138.7 Billion By 2023
6. Opportunities For The Global Chemical Storage Tank Market To Reach $5 Billion By 2023
7. Importance Of Mechanical Engineering Lab Equipments
Author: Naugra Export
8. Know About Various Types Of Electrical Engineering Lab Equipments
Author: Naugra Lab
9. Don't Be Ashamed Of Wearing Strappy Sandals
Author: Unknown Member
10. Nba Playoffs
Author: For more information on foot problems, please cont
11. Famous Foot
Author: Advanced Podiatry is one of the largest Podiatry
12. Avoid Metallosis From Bunion Surgery
Author: For more information on foot problems, please con
13. Communication Equipment Email List
14. Key Requirements Of Iso 17025 Documents For Laboratory Management System
Author: Michel Adrien
15. Microsoft Will Reveal New Games Very Soon : Xbox Games In Gold April 2019 Free Games News
Author: Manoj Varma