ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
A Quick Skoda Octavia Sport 110 Tsi Catch Up Review
Total Articles: 25
The Skoda Octavia 2018 models represent a good value proposition for those drivers seeking a wagon with a little extra. Here we are looking at the Sport Wagon 110TSI, which some may think is just a lower priced Skoda Octavia RS. However, this Czech made car is extremely effective at blending practicality with sporty looks at an affordable price.
At a Glance
The engine feels very refined, and it delivers excellent economy for the class. The spacy interior is well presented, the infotainment system is very intuitive, and the boot is practical and spacious. The optional Tech Pack now has wireless charging, and there is a five year warranty. Some drivers may lament the lack of a factory fitted standard satellite navigation system and the ride may be a little firm for some.
The Skoda Octavia
Skoda is for the most part underrated in Australia, but slowly we are getting the message, and the sales figures reflect this upward trend. By the end of July 2018, the Octavia had outsold the VW Passat, Subaru Liberty, and Hyundai Sonata, to gain a market share of 7%. The latest generation in the Octavia range was released in 2013, but there have been several major updates since then, such as design, standard features, drivetrains, pricing, and even name changes. In fact, the modern Octavia is so different one could argue that somewhere a new generation car arrived almost by stealth.
The 110 TSI Wagon
The mid range Octavia wagon has an exterior replete with sportier design features, such as full LED headlights, black exterior highlights, black roof rails, black side mirror caps, privacy glass, lowered sports suspension and 18” Turini darkened alloy wheels. This wagon is a real head turner visually, and most drivers will be keen to get inside.
In the cabin, there are sports seats that are cloth covered with white pinstripes. They are comfortable and supportive much like those found in the Octavia RS models. Extra equipment over the base models, includes a pair of extra rear airbags and rain sensing wipers. There are some lovely brush metal trim effects applied around the door interiors and centre console area. The centrally mounted V-shaped stack houses the 8” infotainment screen that is excellent, and this can be upgraded to a 9.2” screen if you get the optional Tech Pack.
The Driving Experience
The Skoda Octavia wagon is a firm ride, the engine feels extremely refined even when you’re reaching into the higher revs. The best performance is found right in the middle of the revving range. With a time of 0-100km/h of 8.3 seconds, it is three tenths of a second faster than the VW Golf Wagon. Fuel economy is an impressive 5.2L/100km using a combined cycle.
If you’re looking to buy a Skoda Octavia, get in touch with us at Perth City Skoda. Book a no obligation test drive with us today, and you can try out the new Skoda Octavia wagon first hand.
Automobiles Articles1. Tips To Find The Best Service Of Scrap Car Removal In Toronto
2. How To Nab The Best Used Car Loan Deal?
Author: jeffery reynold
3. Common Mistakes When Installing Safety & Security Film
Author: GV Window Tint
4. Improve Business With Fleet Management
Author: raj verma
5. The Color Of Limousine – An Important Aspect To Consider While Hiring A Limo
Author: Padraic O Reilly
6. Rockman - Alloy Wheel Manufacturers In India
7. The Skoda Octavia Wagon Rs Get A 180kw Tune
8. The Importance Of Nissan Patrol Engine Coolant
9. Smart Parking Market Dynamics, Forecast, Analysis And Supply Demand 2017-2021
Author: Aaron N Smith
10. Best Ways To Find Used Car Dealerships In Hackensack
Author: East Coast Toyota
11. 6 Thing To Check When Buying Used Cars
Author: Adam Jafari
12. Catalytic Converter Market Analysis 2017-2021: Key Findings, Regional Analysis, Key Players
Author: Aaron N Smith
13. Automotive Windshield Market Latest Trends And Indications To 2025
Author: Mr. Shelly Singh
14. 3 Tips For Driving Your Peugeot 308 In Wet Conditions
15. Usage-based Insurance Market Analysis, Trends, Market Size And Forecasts To 2025