ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
Win Clients And Influence Markets With The Help Of A Mobile Crm App!
Total Articles: 19
Mobile phones and the apps within are our soulmates. We connect with them, they know everything about us and fortunately or unfortunately, they’re an integral part of our world. Not just a part of our personal lives, but also a professional one. Especially, if the job entails traveling. As and when mobile apps gained popularity, businesses of varied sizes embraced them so that they can get competitive advantage over their competitors.
Along came CRM apps, and made the whole aspect of customer relationship management easy as a walk in the park. They enabled the users to do everything right from sharing documents with their colleagues to chatting up with teammates about the status of a particular client deal. Take a look at couple of statistics and figures:
- In the year 2018, mobile devices will be a part of 79% of global internet utility
- By the year 2022, around 43% of global workforce will go mobile
These figures are clearly indicative of the fact that having a CRM Mobile App can help you go places. With the help of it, you can conduct an array of activities like marketing, sharing of data while on the move, making data entries etc.
The market is full of CRM apps and if you are a business owner, you must have heard about entrepreneurs investing into a Sugar or SuiteCRM Mobile App. However, not all of these apps are worth buying. A CRM mobile app is useful only if it is compatible with the work setting of the company and simplifies the usage for its users. So, what are the features it must have and what features should you consider? Find out below:
Approach a company that sells a CRM app and they will say that their CRM solution works with different smartphones, operating systems, and other devices. But it would be wrong to believe it before checking things out. Sometimes, mobile devices might have certain features that a computer doesn’t.
For e.g. The GPS facility. During such times, it is crucial that you check for the device responsiveness. If you have a SuiteCRM app and your sales executives make use of Android technology on their mobiles, you can invest into a SuiteCRM Android App. As most of the CRM solutions available today work on smartphones or tablets that powered by Blackberry, iOS, Windows, and Android, you need to figure out which one works for you.
Using a CRM app, you can not only manage your customers but supervise different aspects of your business. Now let us find out how to do CRM apps different departments of business:
- Sales: Using a CRM mobile app, it becomes easy to share the data swiftly. Not just that, it also helps you to curb all the administrative work and enhance the service productivity.
- Marketing: CRM Analytics of a SuiteCRM Mobile App create a roadmap for your potential marketing activities. With a help of it, you will be able to create marketing strategies based on social media and other platforms.
- Human Resources: When you receive real-time customer data through CRM apps, you can get better insights about your service strength, the number of customers you have and what their requirements are.
Benefits of a Mobile CRM App
Easy Access to Customer Data
Mobile CRM app enables your sales executives to access client data remotely including latest interactions and contact history from their mobile devices.
Shorter Sales Cycle
When you have access to the right data in real-time, your sales professionals can get back to customers promptly and it leads to quicker and shorter sales cycles.
As the sales staff has access to data and information pertaining to important resources, it saves their time spent in interacting with the customers and gathering their data.
As Sales Managers get real-time access to sales reports shared by the field staff, they can keep themselves informed about the status of all the deals. These improved insights lead to better team-work and efficiency.
Ask Yourself These Questions Before Investing into a Mobile CRM
If you want your sales team to handle sales management, contacts, as well as productivity, it is important to find the right mobile app. Here’s how you can go about it:
- Does It Solve Your Problems?
Finding the right CRM totally depends on what problems you want it to solve. So, get clarity as to what exactly you want to achieve and address and consider your options accordingly.
- Is It Compatible with Your Potential Business Plan?
Knowing where you are with your business right now is fine. But you also need to think about the future. If your business is likely to grow, go for a CRM that can adapt with your business easily.
- What Areas Can Benefit Out of It?
Choose a solution which benefits multiple departments of your business and simplifies the way you work by linking different aspects right from marketing and sales to production and delivery.
- Can You Get Personalized Insights?
A CRM system can provide you with figures and graphical representations of your business. This way you can know whether or not you are on the right path, get tips for further progress, and create future benchmarks.
Maulik Shah is the Founder and CEO of AppJetty, a fast growing software add-on store selling extensions and plugins for various technologies, including Odoo themes and odoo apps Magento 1 extensions and Magento 2 extensions. Maulik is a tech enthusiast and writes about the various aspects of ecommerce technology.
Hardware/Software Articles1. Protecting Data With Cloud Security Los Angeles Solutions
Author: Cyber Defense Group
2. Church Donation Software: Four Crucial Elements!
Author: Stephen Hendy
3. Cloudway Helps You To Regulate Cash-flow With Sap Ariba Snap Procurement
Author: Cloudway Consulting
4. Big Data To The Rescue Of The Banking And Financial Sector
Author: Diya Jones
5. What Are Custom Healthcare Softwares And Why Should You Know More About It?
6. A Quick Update On The Accounting Strategies
7. Easy Ways Of Iphone And Android Phone Data Recovery
Author: Martin Richardson
8. How To Make An App Like Uber
Author: Aleksandra Bessalitskykh
9. Stella Microsoft Ost To Pst Converter & Recovery Software
Author: Stella Data Recovery
10. What Is Crm ..?
Author: Brilliant Infosys
11. How To Do Basic Network Management With Snmp
Author: Gambit Communications
12. Help Desk Solutions Software Company In Inida
13. Top 4 Reasons To Hire Software Development Company In Singapore
14. Fear Of Digital Transformation?
Author: Deepak Malhan
15. How Can Enterprise Applications Deliver Value Through Agile Testing In 2019
Author: Diya Jones