ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
What Is The Need For Email Archiving?
Total Articles: 4
One of the means to connect with anyone across the globe is through email. Although people face a continuous growing volume of mails, the message sent through email simply stored in the users’ mailboxes and is not stored in any other place. Furthermore, organizations are facing numerous regulations related to email compliances and legislation that they have to follow. Many directors of medium and small-sized firms are concerned how they will mitigate the challenges with email archiving and exactly what is to be archived.
According to a survey in 2017, close to 280 billion mails are received and sent every day, and the figure is bound to increase. Unsurprisingly, the best mode of communication is carried through email, and humongous information like contracts, invoices and many more are exchanged through the mail. Here, the role of email archiving is crucial where it helps in processing and filing the mails in a systematic way. You can store the mails for a long period and prevents loss of data and archiving of mails is a significant part of IT security.
The reputed service providers provide a highly scalable, resilient, and secure solution to mitigate the challenges for managing your emails. They also offer a single cloud platform to deliver secure and unified archives for IM conversations, files, and emails. It also uses various collection points for retaining a copy of the mail changed by an organization’s policy enforcement as well as keeping every original mail with detailed meta-data. Now we will be discussing some features that are included below.
• It has a centralized archive for keeping all internal, outbound and inbound mails with an option for ingesting historical mails so that organizations can get any mail when required.
• Fast search tools with seven-second search SLA are thereby helping the network administrators and the employees for quickly finding the archived mail.
• Litigation support, e-discovery and comprehensive compliance including exporting of data, legal hold, and case management.
• There is a flexible retention policy for published retention folder level, organization or groups.
• Having storage that is secured and tamper-proof where three copies of mails are encrypted and are stored in different locations for supporting governance and improving the security of data.
• Retention management and automated size of the mailbox features help in reducing the costs of mail storage and management of infrastructure.
With email archiving, there are benefits that are discussed below.
Eliminating quotas of the mailbox – Everyone has faced the common problem that your outlook mailbox has become full and unable to receive any new mails, so you need to delete some mails and attachments that takes a lot of time. By archiving your mails, you do not need to think about the storage of your account.
Freedom – When the data gets lost or the mail service is not working properly, the user can still access the mails through email archiving and the organizations can remain independent from the email server thereby carrying out their tasks seamlessly.
Securence is a leading provider of enterprise email filtering software that offers email protection and security services such as cloud email security, email encryption, email archiving and continuity solutions to small and large businesses. To know more, visit https://www.securence.com/blog/.
Hardware/Software Articles1. Protecting Data With Cloud Security Los Angeles Solutions
Author: Cyber Defense Group
2. Church Donation Software: Four Crucial Elements!
Author: Stephen Hendy
3. Cloudway Helps You To Regulate Cash-flow With Sap Ariba Snap Procurement
Author: Cloudway Consulting
4. Big Data To The Rescue Of The Banking And Financial Sector
Author: Diya Jones
5. What Are Custom Healthcare Softwares And Why Should You Know More About It?
6. A Quick Update On The Accounting Strategies
7. Easy Ways Of Iphone And Android Phone Data Recovery
Author: Martin Richardson
8. How To Make An App Like Uber
Author: Aleksandra Bessalitskykh
9. Stella Microsoft Ost To Pst Converter & Recovery Software
Author: Stella Data Recovery
10. What Is Crm ..?
Author: Brilliant Infosys
11. How To Do Basic Network Management With Snmp
Author: Gambit Communications
12. Help Desk Solutions Software Company In Inida
13. Top 4 Reasons To Hire Software Development Company In Singapore
14. Fear Of Digital Transformation?
Author: Deepak Malhan
15. How Can Enterprise Applications Deliver Value Through Agile Testing In 2019
Author: Diya Jones