ALL >> Health >> View Article
Live Scan Digital Fingerprinting - Questions And Answers
Total Articles: 6
Even though some businesses and agencies still require ink card fingerprinting, Live Scan digital fingerprinting has quickly become the standard. For many reasons, Live Scan digital fingerprinting is preferred, not the least being that it is a faster, cleaner and more streamlined process.
As with all new technology, there are questions and we have the answers:
What is “Live Scan”?
Live Scan is a faster, more accurate and more reliable fingerprinting method than using standard print cards. Live Scan is “inkless, ”producing a digital image of fingerprints capable of being transmitted electronically to the California Department of Justice, ultimately providing a more streamline process. For those requiring criminal history background checks - for employment, certification, licensing or immigration - Live Scan is the method we recommend.
What is the cost of Live Scan fingerprinting?
Our Live Scan fingerprint “rolling fee” is $30. This fee is independent from any additional fees charged by the Department of Justice (DOJ) and/or the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
Do I need to make an appointment?
No, we do not require appointments. We accept “walk in” appointments during our regular service hours.
Do you provide the Live Scan forms needed for fingerprinting?
No. We do not provide the Live Scan forms. Those applying must obtain forms and instructions from the agency or business requiring the criminal history background check.
What else is required for Live Scan fingerprinting?
When you arrive at your appointment you must have a valid government issued photo identification card, a government issued drivers license or a valid United States passport. Only valid, not-expired IDs with a photo will be accepted.
Bring three copies of the “Request for Live Scan Service” form document provided by your employer or the agency requesting your background check. Forms should be completed prior to arriving for your appointment.
When will I receive the response from the Department of Justice (DOJ)?
You will not receive the response. Responses are sent directly to the business or agency requesting the background check.
Health Articles1. Best Enterprise Risk Management
2. What Is Cavity Filling?
Author: ponting brown
3. Dental Implants – A Great Alternative To Dentures
Author: Derek Levenstein
4. Some Of The Causes Of Dental Pain In Bristol
Author: Derek Levenstein
5. Looking For Best Plastic Surgeon New Jersey
6. Training Faculty
Author: Harry Campbell
7. How Does Valium Work In Adult During Depression?
Author: DIazepam Generic Online
8. How To Get Your Real Estate Information In Chilliwack
Author: Olivia William
9. The Best Time To Invest In Canadian Real Estate
Author: Jimmy Walid
10. Things To Avoid In The Case Of Tapentadol And Tramadol:
Author: Things to avoid in the case of Tapentadol and Tram
11. What Are Different Signs That Shows Your Dog May Have Worms?
Author: Jacob Kelly
12. Cosmetic Dentistry And Its Inclusions
Author: M B Dental Home
13. Healthcare Industry’s Increased Dependency On Hybrid Clouds. Results Will Be Unpredictable!
14. Elderly People Can Improve Their Sleep Problems With Zopiclone Pills
Author: Lewis Carroll
15. Cure Teeth Sensitivity With Rejove Clinique
Author: Pradeep Mishra