ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
All That May Be Responsible For A Low Quality Keyword Score
Total Articles: 83
Quality Score refers to an estimate of the quality of your ads, keywords, and landing pages. In other words, it is an aggregated estimate of your overall performance in ad auctions. Higher quality ads mean lower prices and better ad positions which means, the more relevant your ads and landing pages are to the user, the more likely it is that you’ll see higher Quality Scores. Low-quality keyword score means Google ranked your website lower due to the inappropriate keywords you have used in it.
As a matter of fact, in every AdWords account, Google assigns a Quality Score to your keywords, ad groups, campaigns, site links, and ads. This number (1-10) depends on a number of different metrics including click-through rate, quality of your landing page, keyword/ad relevance, keyword/search relevance, geographic performance etc.
There may be many reasons responsible for a low keyword quality score. Some of them have been listed below:
Click-through rate (CTR) indicates the ratio of users who click on a specific link to the number of total users who view a page, email, or advertisement. CTR is commonly used to measure the success of an online advertising campaign for a particular website as well as the effectiveness of email campaigns. Having a low CTR means there’s a good chance that Google is going to give you a bad quality score, which can end up costing you money in the long run.
Unorganized campaigns and ad groups:
One of the main reasons for getting low-quality keyword score is unorganized campaigns and ad groups. This occurs when your ad groups are not up to 15-25 related keywords advertising for one specific item.
Short tail keywords:
Short tail keywords are search phrases with only one or a few words. Their length is the main reason for making them less specific than searches with more words. Using all short-tail keywords means that your overall CTR is low (less than 2%). This is yet another reason for a low keyword score.
Refrain from all such practices and let Google rank your ads, keywords and landing pages higher in SERPs.
Keywords- ecommerce website designing company, custom website design company, Website designing company in india, Website designing company in noida, Modern web design, Website development service, Professional website design services
Web Design Articles1. The Benefits Of Warehouse Layout And Design
Author: Specialized Storage
2. Why Should You Hire A Dedicated Magento 2 Developer?
Author: Krunal Padmashali
3. Great On-line Marketing Method This Is Loose And Powerful
Author: Raeann Bell
4. Brighten Up Your Online Presence With Professional Web Designs Services
Author: Robert Wilson
5. Freelancer Clone: Simplest Way To Start Your Freelancing Marketplace
Author: Manish Shrimal
6. Website Design – Bringing Your Business Online
7. How To Define A Quality Website Design
8. Why Website Design Is Important
9. Benefits Of Professional, Quality Website Design
10. Improve Your Online Presence By Investing In A Quality Website Design
11. 7 Question To Ask Your Website Designer Before You Hire Them
12. Mustus Technologies Mobile App Development, Mobile Application Development Companies.
13. How To Use Bootstrap Dashboard Admin Template To Obtain The Ideal Admin Panel
Author: Francis McFarlane
14. How To Create A Website With Wordpress?
Author: Ananth Prasath
15. Web Designing And Development Company In Bangalore