ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Three Essential Channels To Be Used In Your Support Strategy
Total Articles: 6
As a newly launched business, selling your first batch of products is a wonderful achievement. Right after the sale, you will have a customer who will need support with a problem that needs immediate attention. By anticipating this problem, you will have to decide on where and how you plan to meet your customers to solve their issues in real time.
You may hire the best website design company in Mumbai to create a stunning e-commerce website yet the support strategy will need a lot of thought. Here are a few tips and tools you can consider for inclusion into your support strategy:
Most buyers expect online stores to have an email address where they can write to the company and get their problems solved. Sending emails is easy and most people are used to it. As compared to other channels, emails can be remotely handled and do not need someone to be present to solve problems.
You can also mention the expected turnaround time for issue resolution like a couple of hours or even about delayed responses over the weekend. This can be mentioned in your contact pages so the customer knows what to expect. If you are a small business, addressing email queries can prove to be easy even if there is only a single person handling support.
Customer who faces urgent and time-sensitive issues prefer having direct Phone support
which will connect them to a live person. This is a great support channel especially for businesses that sell high-value items as such customers would want to reach the support desk quickly.
You can set up a phone number which will allow direct conversation with a support staff or leave a voicemail message so you can call them back. If 24x7 support isn’t possible, make sure you have mentioned the timing when they can reach you. Also, remind customers of other ways of support in case the phone connection does not happen due to some reason.
This is a fabulous way of providing quick solutions to customer problems. Existing and potential customers can use this facility for easily accessible support. Customers who have purchased a product can reach out on a live chat for additional support. It is also a great tool to encourage customers to complete their order by answering their doubts. Get to know when the traffic is highest on your website and ensure live chat is available uninterrupted for customer queries.
Whichever channel you choose for your business, make sure you possess all the resources to accommodate and respond to customers. Syspree Solutions, a powerhouse web design company in Mumbai has enabled many such essential channels and helped clients to design a robust support strategy. Your business can benefit too!
Web Design Articles1. The Benefits Of Warehouse Layout And Design
Author: Specialized Storage
2. Why Should You Hire A Dedicated Magento 2 Developer?
Author: Krunal Padmashali
3. Great On-line Marketing Method This Is Loose And Powerful
Author: Raeann Bell
4. Brighten Up Your Online Presence With Professional Web Designs Services
Author: Robert Wilson
5. Freelancer Clone: Simplest Way To Start Your Freelancing Marketplace
Author: Manish Shrimal
6. Website Design – Bringing Your Business Online
7. How To Define A Quality Website Design
8. Why Website Design Is Important
9. Benefits Of Professional, Quality Website Design
10. Improve Your Online Presence By Investing In A Quality Website Design
11. 7 Question To Ask Your Website Designer Before You Hire Them
12. Mustus Technologies Mobile App Development, Mobile Application Development Companies.
13. How To Use Bootstrap Dashboard Admin Template To Obtain The Ideal Admin Panel
Author: Francis McFarlane
14. How To Create A Website With Wordpress?
Author: Ananth Prasath
15. Web Designing And Development Company In Bangalore