ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Does Your Website Have A High Ctr? Here's Why It Should!
Total Articles: 83
You may be creating the best kind of ads as per your perception but are people liking it? Are your ads enticing enough for your target audience to click on them?
There are a number of questions like the ones above and they have a single answer- CTR!
A high click-through rate (CTR) is a good indication that users find your ads relevant. CTR also contributes to your keyword’s expected CTR which is a component of Quality Score. This can affect your costs and ad position is relative to what you’re advertising and on which networks.
Read on to know the other ways in which CTR benefits your site.
Higher ranking in SERPs:
The higher your CTR, the more likely you are to appear in prominent organic positions. Also according to a research held by Wordstream if you want to move up by one spot in Google’s SERP, you need to increase your organic CTR by 3 percent. If you want to move up again, you’ll need to increase your CTR by another 3 percent. On the other hand, if your page fails to beat the expected click-through rate for a given position, it’s unlikely your page will have a higher ranking.
Increased quality score:
An exceptional CTR impacts your cost per click as well as your impression share. Impression share means how often your ads show up in the first place. An increase or decrease in your quality score can adversely impact your SERP rankings.
Boosted conversion rate:
Your click-through rate is directly proportional to your conversion rates. Another study conducted by Wordstream states that an increase in your CTR by 2 times can increase your conversion rate by 50 percent. In other words, if you can entice someone to click on your website, the excitement carries through to sign-up and purchase thus boosting your revenue growth.
Efficient e-mail marketing:
If your emails have a higher CTR, then it’s more likely that your emails will actually get seen, opened, and clicked on rather than being piled up for months. In other words, a high CTR eventually leads to the success of your email marketing campaign.
Higher ad engagement rate on social media:
There are several benefits of having high engagement on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. The most important one being that you’ll benefit from free clicks. Such that, on Facebook, if someone shares one of your boosted posts, that will show up in another person’s news feed and you won’t get charged for any of the additional engagements taking place thereafter. Similarly, on Twitter, you’ll get more totally free organic impressions when one of your followers retweets or shares it.
So, it’s imperative that you strive to achieve a higher CTR in order to reap the desired results from your marketing campaigns!
Keywords- ecommerce website designing company, custom website design company, Website designing company in india, Website designing company in noida, Modern web design, Website development service, Professional website design services
Web Design Articles1. The Benefits Of Warehouse Layout And Design
Author: Specialized Storage
2. Why Should You Hire A Dedicated Magento 2 Developer?
Author: Krunal Padmashali
3. Great On-line Marketing Method This Is Loose And Powerful
Author: Raeann Bell
4. Brighten Up Your Online Presence With Professional Web Designs Services
Author: Robert Wilson
5. Freelancer Clone: Simplest Way To Start Your Freelancing Marketplace
Author: Manish Shrimal
6. Website Design – Bringing Your Business Online
7. How To Define A Quality Website Design
8. Why Website Design Is Important
9. Benefits Of Professional, Quality Website Design
10. Improve Your Online Presence By Investing In A Quality Website Design
11. 7 Question To Ask Your Website Designer Before You Hire Them
12. Mustus Technologies Mobile App Development, Mobile Application Development Companies.
13. How To Use Bootstrap Dashboard Admin Template To Obtain The Ideal Admin Panel
Author: Francis McFarlane
14. How To Create A Website With Wordpress?
Author: Ananth Prasath
15. Web Designing And Development Company In Bangalore