ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
The Process To Recuperate Dues From Housing Society Maintenance Bill Defaulters
Total Articles: 18
In current situation running a society smoothly relies on how much cash reserves the society has in its bank. Few societies don’t feel that much heat as members are cooperative and paying maintenance bills on time, inspect. Regular payment from members makes easier to run society as it doesn’t feel cash crux.
However few societies are an anomaly to this as default by members keep on increasing, which make committee members more difficult to manage. Recuperating the dues from members is a complex task as it also distresses the personal relationship with the committee members and defaulter members. And also there are some people who are not aware of Apartment Maintenance Software in Mumbai.
Under Section 101 of Maharashtra Societies Act (MCS), society can brawl the legal battle to recover dues from defaulters.
Society Committee can follow below process to recover dues from defaulter society member:
1) Issue a simple letter to defaulter (there is no specified format for this) which should include the amount dues, the period for payment and also a warning mentioned about “Failure to make payment, society will make application to society registrar under Maharashtra Societies Act section 101 to recover the outstanding dues”.
2) After the fulfillment of a given period on notice to defaulter, the committee should pass a resolution to take action against the defaulter.
3) Under section 101, Society chairman and the secretary can take action against the defaulter and has authority to sign all the required documents which they need to submit to society registrar who will issue the recovery certificate.
4) After the submission of all the papers from society to registrar. A registrar may ask for judging with defaulter member and confirm the records. After verifying and hearing if registrar fined the appeal truthful he will issue recovery certificate to society.
5) Once the recovery certificate received by recovery officer, he will produce the demand notice which will send to Sale Officer and same notice will be attached to property of defaulter member of society.
6) Sale officer will visit the flat of the defaulter to produce and submit the list of inventory of all his moveable property. If defaulter member is still not paying outstanding dues even after receiving Demand notice, Sale officer can annex the moveable property and can hand them over to Secretary or Chairman of society for custody.
7) After the annexing auction date is fixed for an auction of the seized movable property. If the amount received from an auction is less as compared to dues then Sale officer has right to auction the flat of defaulter member.
Customer Speaks on Hamari Society:
“It's been more than a year we are using this Online Society Management System in Mumbai for controlling our society which is located at Powai. We make the maintenance Bills easily and painlessly.”
Prithvi Shah, Shanti Complex, Powai.
Know our services: https://hamarisociety.co.in/why_choose_us
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Streamlining The Society Operations Through Society Management System
Author: Aditi Shetye
2. Take The Benefits Of Learning Python
Author: Adela Armstrong
3. Boost Your Career With Big Data Science Courses
Author: Adela Armstrong
4. Depth Sensing Market By Technology & Top Key Players
Author: Suraj Suryavanshi
5. Installation Of Cht Bayonet Probe In Aircraft
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
6. Understanding The Brand Xiaomi And Want For Mi Service Center
7. Responsive Website Vs. Mobile App: Which Is Better?
8. Improve Your Network Quality And Problems Using The Best Network Solutions
9. How To Troubleshoot Skype Error 2060: Security Sandbox Violation?
Author: Aida Martin
10. Quickbooks Uk Edition 2019- Vat| New And Improved Features, Perfonec
Author: Akansha Surana
11. The Significance Of The Cloud Platform
Author: SONIKA DHALIWAL
12. [tips]how To Hide Notifications On Lock Screen
Author: Sissi Zhang
13. How To Know The Benefit Of Owning A Commercial Cleaning Service?
Author: Deborah Gillis
14. Enterprise App Development: Key Trends For Tech Leaders Need To Know
Author: Amit Tiwari
15. Guide To Marketing Skills