ALL >> Health >> View Article
Understanding The Three Different Types Of Hair Transplant
Total Articles: 2
As hair loss is becoming a common problem across the world, people are getting all types of hair transplants done to get the luscious look of their hair back. But when getting a hair transplant, it is important to study the various types of hair transplant procedures to ensure the treatment you are undertaking suits your hair and scalp type. There are many different types of hair transplant surgeries offered by the most trusted trichologist in Delhi. One needs to consult the surgeon to get their scalp and hair type examined and know what type could be the best hair transplant in Delhi for their hair. To understand more about different types of hair transplant, keep reading further.
Flaps is one of the most beneficial type of hair transplant and is even considered the best hair transplant in Delhi. This covers a huge area on the scalp and that too without consuming a lot of time. This surgical method removes the balding area from the head where there is no hair. This process is then followed by a process of stretching of healthy hair over this area. In this type of procedure, most of the bald area is covered by healthy hair in the end.
The best trichologist in Delhi recommendsgraft procedure for hair transplant. In this process, a specific portion from the scalp of the person is removed and is inserted with many hair strands. At regular intervals, saline injections are given to the person to maintain the health of the newly-added strands. It requires a number of sessions for complete healing of the person’s hair. Once the process and all the sessions is over, the person goes home with healthy scalp with lots of hair.
• Tissue Expansion
Another type of hair transplant that is quite common is tissue expansion. In this process, healthy hair from other parts of the scalp isnaturally made to grow on the balding areas through tissue expansion. A balloon type of tissue expander is placed under the area of scalp that has healthy and natural hair growth. Over time, this tissue expander is filled with saline water that leads to stretching and expansion of the tissues that have hair.
These are the three common types of hair transplant that are gaining popularity among people suffering hair loss. Consult the best trichologist in your area and get your scalp and hair type studied before getting this surgery done for hair transplant.
Author Bio: Rashi Aggarwal is a very good content writer, she has a lot of experience in article writing and she has written many articles on the topic of nose plastic surgery in Kolkata
and liposuction surgery in Kolkata
Health Articles1. The Aging Member And “manopause”: What Every Man Needs To Know
Author: John Dugan
2. Specialization In Sports By Youth & Orthopaedic Risks | Best Sports Medicine Doctor In Bangalore
3. How To Know The Most Important Thing To Look For When Choosing An Orthodontist?
Author: Morry Weiss
4. Order Ambien 10mg Online Cod For Sleep Disorder
Author: Ambien Online
5. Use An Android App For Online Doctors And Get Treated At Home!
Author: Abigail Kane
6. 5 Fun Learning Activities For Your Child With Autism | Centre For Autism In Bangalore
7. What Is Online Diazepam Generic (valium 10 Mg, 5 Mg) Cheap Prices?
Author: What is online Diazepam generic (Valium 10 mg, 5
8. Best Dental Clinic In Ranchi, Orthodontists In Ranchi - Dr. Narnoly's Dental Clinic
Author: narnoly dental
9. Everything That You Should Know About Dental Implant Surgery
Author: Dental Implantologist
10. Advantages Of A Pediatrician Over A Family Doctor
Author: Dexter Brown
11. Three Ways To Reduce Back Pain
Author: Leslie Trigg
12. What Is Sperm Freezing And What Is Its Importance?
Author: Rohini Devi
13. The Ultimate Guide - Drinking Protein Powder!
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
14. A Self-pleasuring Club: What To Expect
Author: John Dugan
15. True Motivation To Lose Weight