ALL >> Health >> View Article
Understanding The Three Different Types Of Hair Transplant
Total Articles: 2
As hair loss is becoming a common problem across the world, people are getting all types of hair transplants done to get the luscious look of their hair back. But when getting a hair transplant, it is important to study the various types of hair transplant procedures to ensure the treatment you are undertaking suits your hair and scalp type. There are many different types of hair transplant surgeries offered by the most trusted trichologist in Delhi. One needs to consult the surgeon to get their scalp and hair type examined and know what type could be the best hair transplant in Delhi for their hair. To understand more about different types of hair transplant, keep reading further.
Flaps is one of the most beneficial type of hair transplant and is even considered the best hair transplant in Delhi. This covers a huge area on the scalp and that too without consuming a lot of time. This surgical method removes the balding area from the head where there is no hair. This process is then followed by a process of stretching of healthy hair over this area. In this type of procedure, most of the bald area is covered by healthy hair in the end.
The best trichologist in Delhi recommendsgraft procedure for hair transplant. In this process, a specific portion from the scalp of the person is removed and is inserted with many hair strands. At regular intervals, saline injections are given to the person to maintain the health of the newly-added strands. It requires a number of sessions for complete healing of the person’s hair. Once the process and all the sessions is over, the person goes home with healthy scalp with lots of hair.
• Tissue Expansion
Another type of hair transplant that is quite common is tissue expansion. In this process, healthy hair from other parts of the scalp isnaturally made to grow on the balding areas through tissue expansion. A balloon type of tissue expander is placed under the area of scalp that has healthy and natural hair growth. Over time, this tissue expander is filled with saline water that leads to stretching and expansion of the tissues that have hair.
These are the three common types of hair transplant that are gaining popularity among people suffering hair loss. Consult the best trichologist in your area and get your scalp and hair type studied before getting this surgery done for hair transplant.
Author Bio: Rashi Aggarwal is a very good content writer, she has a lot of experience in article writing and she has written many articles on the topic of nose plastic surgery in Kolkata
and liposuction surgery in Kolkata
Health Articles1. Can I Improve My Mental Health On My Own, Before Seeking Mental Health Treatment In Texas?
2. Why Should You Take The Neck And Shoulder Pain Seriously?
Author: Mahesh Singh
3. Searching For The Ideal Breast Implants New Jersey
Author: Berlet Plastic Surgery
4. Why You Need An Ozone Therapy?
Author: Mahesh singh
5. Select The Best Muscle Building Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
6. Cannabis Edibles: Five Important Tips To Make Your Experience More Enjoyable
Author: Stephen Robert
7. Koristi Implantatov, Ki Jih Opravlja Cenjena Zobna Ambulanta
Author: Gorazd Danilovski
8. Ensure Your Children Grow Up Smart, Strong, And Healthy
Author: Maria Gini
9. Neurofeedback Training History In Houston
Author: Harry Campbell
10. Everything A Man Ever Wanted To Know About Male Emission
Author: John Dugan
11. +91-869o882o17~ Divorce Problem Solution Babaji In Delhi
Author: divorce problem solution baba ji
12. What Is Unidra? Knowing Personal Importing Medicine Online Store
13. Boost Your Sales Opportunities In The Healthcare Industry With Averickmedia Healthcare Mailing Lists
Author: Allen Parker
14. Male Organ Protection For The Winter Naturist
Author: John Dugan
15. 101 Steps To Develop An Essay
Author: Andrew Clark