ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Rv Fire Prevention Tips
Total Articles: 2
RV FIRE PREVENTION TIPS
October is fire safety month! With fire being one of the leading causes of RV loss in the US, we thought it would be the perfect time to share fire safety tips to follow before you leave for your next RV adventure.
Before You Leave
Have 3 fire extinguishers available in your RV, make sure every passenger knows where they are and how to use them.
Ensure your carbon monoxide, propane detector, and smoke detector are all functioning properly.
Have an escape plan and make sure every passenger knows what it is.
Ensure that the power cord for connecting your RV to a campground’s electricity supply is in good condition. If you need a new cord or want to take the extra step to be secure, SmartPlugminimizes fire danger by reducing heat with a solid sleeve connection and 20x more electrical contact.
Maintain your brakes, engine fluids, and electrical systems to ensure they have not malfunctioned.
Shut off the propane at the tank and turn off all propane-powered appliances while driving.
Safety When Parked/Camping
Never leave appliances, grills, or campfire unattended.
Turn off exhaust fans when you leave the RV.
Keep all combustibles away from cook surfaces.
Keep fire sources away from the vehicle.
Do not overload the electrical outlets.
Always know your exact location in case of an emergency. If you will
not have cell service, have a backup plan.
In Case of Fire
Get everyone out and away from the RV
If you can, extinguish the fire. If the fire is too large, do not put yourself in danger.
Never re-enter a burning RV.
Call for help.
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) estimates that 20,000 RV fires occur each year. Please follow our tips to prevent your RV from being one of them!
Smart Plug Systems is a privately held manufacturing firm specializing in power delivery systems. It was founded in 2007 and is located in Seattle, WA. Its flagship product, the SmartPlug, is a patented device positioned to replace the current power delivery system for RV’s, Boats, and a variety of specialty vehicles and miscellaneous industrial applications.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Mens Bracelets And Silver Rings For Men Are Now Available In Modern Designs And Styles!
2. Southern Fried Cotton, Girlie Girl, Lilly Pulitzer And More
Author: Ben Alford
3. The Product Photography In New Jersey That Reveals The True Quality Of The Product
Author: Peter Olschewski
4. 5 Essential Tips For Choosing Upholstery Fabric In Gurgaon
Author: Sham Emporium
5. Reasons Behind The Increased Popularity Of Real Leather Jackets
Author: Ravjit Soin
6. Why You Should Buy Trendy Jewlery From A Online Store?
7. Choose Rolling Steel Service Door By Overhead Door For Manufacturing Industries In New Jersey
Author: Over Head Door of Eastern New Jersey Commercial
8. Top-quality Hon Locks Are The Future Of Secured Systems For Offices
Author: Scott Harris
9. Availing For Interconnected Global Locks For Optimum Security Of Important Things
Author: Scott Harris
10. 5 Essential Crystalware To Deck Up Your Home During Celebrations
Author: Tony Astely
11. Using Promotional Giveaways And Corporate Souvenirs To Create Brand Awareness!
Author: Duncan Miller
12. Step Out Of The Crowd With The Fashion Forward Designer Gumboots
13. Showcase You Individuality Through Customized Phone Accessories
Author: Blah Blah Bling
14. Top 6 Guidelines To Find The Perfect Marijuana Packaging And Delivery Service Provider!
Author: Alain maniago
15. Robust Growth In Global Market Of Auto Air Fresheners In Atlanta
Author: Paul Wright