ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Best Nepal Trekking Destination To Obtain Unforgettable Trekking Experience
Total Articles: 6
Are you thinking off getting trekking this year? Have you started doing research for the top trekking destination on this planet? Well, you might organize your trekking trip with Nepal because it holds the title of the best trekking destination in the world as it has eight world’s highest peak. Nepal attracts over lakhs of trekkers across the globe every year especially people who are fascinated with the Mount Everest and Annapurna Range.
However, Everest base camp trek is quite tough, plenty of other popular destinations available for trekking in Nepal. This makes your trek memorable and adventurous. One can choose the trekking terrain based on their choice of difficulty, budget, number of days for trekking, trek style, and so on. Below mentioned are some of the finest trekking destination, which meets your thrill.
- Annapurna circuit trek
The Annapurna circuit trek is one of the fine-looking treks in the world. It brings you through the exciting variety of cultures and landscapes for the subtropical lower valley where you meet Thakali and Gurung people. The annapurna circuit trek makes you trek along the river Marsynagdi and suspension bridges as well as through forests and terraced fields. Once you have reached Pisang, you will havea much closer view of the Mount Annapurna I, II, III, and IV. Here, you will find the lodge and teahouse trekking largely.
- Annapurna base camp trek
One of the most popular and highly accessed treks in the Annapurna region is the annapurna base camp trek. This trail goes along with the terraced paddyfields, high altitude landscapes, and lush rhododendron forests. In fact, this trek lets you see the Annapurna range many times. The setting of this trek is incredible and unique because it sets amidst the magnificent peaks of Annapurna I, Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, and Machapuchhre. This actually renders you a real and authentic trekking experience.
- Ghorepani Poon Hill trek
The ghorepani poon hill trekking is one of the easiest and popular treks in Nepal. It offers a splendid view of the Pokhara valley and Mount Dhaulagiri. Actually, this destination is called the photographer’s paradise. This terrain renders a chance to get a close insight into the lives of Magars and Gurungs people. It is extremely popular as the winter trek because the surrounding temperature and climate are favorable for the treks. The trek route surrounds with the lush forest, majestic landscapes, and terraced slopes.
Nepal Trekking Routes Treks company is founded by the working class people who always work relentlessly and tirelessly for the betterment of the Tourism in Nepal.In this articles it talks about annapurna circuit trek and annapurna base camp trek.To know more information visit at nepaltrekkingroutes.com
Travel Articles1. Best Budget Hotel In Kathmandu | Hotel Deep Shree Kathmandu
Author: Sangam Gaha
2. Important Points To Think When You Want To Choose A Reputed Driving School
Author: Oliver sanan
3. The Problems You Face When Finding A Good Driving Instructor
Author: Oliver sanan
4. Eon Club Reviews - For Everyone!
Author: ponting brown
5. Exchange Vows Ahead Of The Crashing Waves – Make Discovery Beach House Your Wedding Venue
Author: Don Allen Segal
6. Mesmerizing Maldives Hotel For Your Vacation Stay In Maldives
Author: Mala Boutique Inn
7. 7 Things Not To Miss While Trekking In Nepal
Author: Manmohan Singh
8. Enjoy The Perfect Adventure In Mount Kailash Tour
9. Tips To Prepare For The Tibet Tour
10. Private Istanbul Tour Enjoying Luxury On A Special Vacation Package
Author: Turkey Tours by Local Guide
11. A Novice Trekker? Check Out The Annapurna Base Camp Trek!
12. Arulmigu Subramanyam Swamy Temple,tiruchendur|budget,star Hotels In Tiruchendur.
13. Access Possible Trekking Route In Himalayan Range
14. Make A Good Plan To Host Trekking In Nepal
15. Know About The Qualities Of A Good Cab Company
Author: BBSR TAXI