ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
A Brief 2018 Peugeot 208 Gti Édition Définitive Review
Total Articles: 6
The 2018 Peugeot 208 GTi Édition Définitive is the ultimate send off for a beloved hot hatch generation. It has a strong profile, excellent performance, a lovely interior, a practical boot space and exclusivity for bragging rights. However, some drivers may not enjoy the firmer ride, and there are only twenty available for sale. Let’s take a look at what you get for the additional Peugeot 208 GTi price tag.
The Peugeot 208 GTi Édition Définitive
The Peugeot 208 Gti seems to get passed by in the hot hatch segment in lieu of car such a: the Renault Clio Rs, Ford Fiesta ST, and VW Polo GTi. This is a real shame; the 208 GTi is actually one of the hottest hot hatches in the entire class. So, when a new generation was announced for a 2019 release, Peugeot decided to finish the current generation with a bang.
Enter the Peugeot 208 GTi Édition Définitive edition with a premium price tag and an enhanced specification. There is plenty of extra equipment on show as standard, such as new suspension and damper rates, red 323mm Brembo brake discs, a Torsen limited slip front differential, exterior matte black accents, a lowered ride height, wider tracks and 18” matte black alloy wheels shod with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres. There is also “Peugeot Sport” branding located prominently as each C-pillar. Low speed AEB has been added for the very first time, and it can operate at up to 30 km/hr.
Inside the Cabin
There are nicely appointed bucket front seats that are finished in Alcantara and red floor mats that again have “Peugeot Sport” embroidered prominently. The red piping continues up the interior of the door, onto the handles and across the seatbelts. There is still a 7” touchscreen from the outgoing model, which provides access to useful features, such as satellite navigation, a rear view camera, parking sensors, dual zone climate controls and Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. Other useful legacy features are still present, including LED daytime running lights, LED tail-lights, front fog lights, automatic wipers, and automatic headlights.
An Overall Impression
This is an impressive package overall, and the additional premium is certainly worth it. There are no options available for this Peugeot 208 GTi Édition Définitive release. This extends to external paint, there is no choice available, and that is Pearl White. The white paint looks great against the black alloy wheels and accents, but if that’s not your colour, you may have to go elsewhere. The 10mm lower ride height and wider tracks certainly give this 208 GTi and extremely muscular appearance. Under the bonnet, the 1.6L turbocharged four cylinder power plant remains unchanged. This engine generates 152 kW of power and 300 Nm of torque, with a fuel economy of 5.4L/100km combined.
If you’re in the market for a new Peugeot 208 GTi, get in touch with Perth City Peugeot. Join us for your no obligation test drive, and you can try out the thrilling Peugeot GTi for yourself.
Automobiles Articles1. What Is True Value Maruti?
2. Wanting To Buy A Maruti? Here’s Where You Can Go!
3. Selling Your Car? Check Out Maruti True Value In Delhi
4. Are You Worried About Fuel Prices? Switch To Cng!
5. New Premium Product Range Developed For Heavy Commercial Vehicles.
Author: Accurub Technologies
6. What Does The Nissan Qashqai Airbag Warning Light Indicate?
Author: Andrew Rogers
7. Know How You Can Improve The Overall Appearance Of Your Harley Davidson
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Reasons Why You Can Rely On A Taxi Service Completely In All Situations
Author: Max Brier
9. Can You Still Buy A Subaru Forester Diesel From Car Dealers? Perth Expert Advice
Author: Ben Sporn
10. Types Of Automotive Radiators
Author: Aarush Khatri
11. How Does The Used Toyota Highlander Stack Up?
Author: East Coast Toyota
12. A Quick Skoda Octavia Sport 110 Tsi Catch Up Review
13. The New Mx-5 Carbon Hardtop Revealed: Mazda Dealers Perth News
Author: Mandurah mazda
14. Motor Scooters–inexpensive, Eco-friendly And Easy To Park Riding Partner
Author: Lowest Price ATV
15. Guide To Finding The Best Bike Gear