ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Standard Features & Specifications Of Edm 800 System
Total Articles: 9
Features & Specifications of EDM 800 include:
• Easy front panel programming by the pilots
• 24 Pilot programmable alarm limits via front panel
• No more calculating - displays both leaned temperatures below peak and peak.
• Just 2 ¼” installation space required.
• LeanFind™ is a true peak detect technology that finds the first and last cylinder to peak
• Fuel flow data for single 6-cylinder engine.
• Built in alarm triggered by unusual battery voltage
• EGTs with up to 1°F resolution data
• EGT with DIF low to high alarm
• Pilot selectable index rate
• Every cylinder monitored by shock cooling
• Long term memory now stored in memory cards
• 30-hrs worth of flight data can now be stored on memory cards
• Easy engine analysis via memory card.
• EDM 800 is a FAA Approved as primary instrument for CHT, OIL, TIT, RPM, MAP, Fuel Flow
• Pilot selectable fuel rate display (pounds, gallons, kilograms or litres)
• Now incorporates a low fuel quantity alarm
• Now comes with optional GPS interface to interact with fuel flow rate and provides data on total amount of fuel consumed, total fuel remaining and time to empty at the current fuel flow rate.
Clearly, with so many features and specifications of the EDM 800 for aircraft, the pilot need no longer strain his eyesight and attention on a bunch of dials. Thanks to the programmable alarm, if anything is even slightly fishy, the audio-visual alarm will sound and bring the anomaly to the pilot’s attention.
The EDM 800 (especially the one manufactured by J.P. Instruments), uses the latest microprocessor technology to monitor up to 24-critical parameters of the aircraft engine and moreover, it does this four times a second.
Superior to it’s predecessors, the EDM 800 has a technologically updated Aircraft Fuel Flow Instruments like data monitor besides a host of other features. For example, leaning is automatically done using the patented LeanFind™ software. You also have more Aircraft Precision Engine Monitoring Systems diagnostic information available. In fact, it records, all 29 functions, every 6 Seconds (24 of which, are pilot programmable), and its memory can hold up to 30-hours of engine data. The EDM 800 also features a unique ‘long-play’ mode i.e. the instead of every 6 seconds, engine data is recorded once every minute thereby extending the capacity of the memory card to 550 hours of data. This data can be downloaded via the optional Keyspan USB port.
The EDM Monitors 800 converts your RPM manifold pressure outside air temperature and fuel flow into horsepower. To achieve this a small one-time calibration is required. The details are in the instruction manual and easy to follow. To maximize engine performance, the Aircraft Engine Data Management 800 System also provides the pilot with a full-time in-flight readout of Aircraft Engine Monitors horsepower.
All of JPI’s EDM’s are TSO’d for Quality
for more information please visit: https://www.jpinstruments.com/shop/ed-800/
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Streamlining The Society Operations Through Society Management System
Author: Aditi Shetye
2. Take The Benefits Of Learning Python
Author: Adela Armstrong
3. Boost Your Career With Big Data Science Courses
Author: Adela Armstrong
4. Depth Sensing Market By Technology & Top Key Players
Author: Suraj Suryavanshi
5. Installation Of Cht Bayonet Probe In Aircraft
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
6. Understanding The Brand Xiaomi And Want For Mi Service Center
7. Responsive Website Vs. Mobile App: Which Is Better?
8. Improve Your Network Quality And Problems Using The Best Network Solutions
9. How To Troubleshoot Skype Error 2060: Security Sandbox Violation?
Author: Aida Martin
10. Quickbooks Uk Edition 2019- Vat| New And Improved Features, Perfonec
Author: Akansha Surana
11. The Significance Of The Cloud Platform
Author: SONIKA DHALIWAL
12. [tips]how To Hide Notifications On Lock Screen
Author: Sissi Zhang
13. How To Know The Benefit Of Owning A Commercial Cleaning Service?
Author: Deborah Gillis
14. Enterprise App Development: Key Trends For Tech Leaders Need To Know
Author: Amit Tiwari
15. Guide To Marketing Skills