ALL >> Art >> View Article
Embroidery: The Old School Techniques Of Advertising Has Re-born With Upgrades
Total Articles: 69
Embroidery is a millenniums-old tradition or technique which is continuously being used till today by us. In the beginning, various colourful threads and different sizes of needles were used but, they are now being replaced with modern technologies like 3D Printing and Automated Printing. These technological advancements have increased efficiency, accuracy and the production rate for the businesses of commercial embroidery in Bury St Edmunds. With the help of advanced technologies the professional designers and craftsmen now have the capability to develop and etch more complex and stunning designs for their clients over a piece of fabric.
Previously, works of embroidery had a very limited scope and only used by the people belong to either a royal or an upper-class family for some special occasions or memorabilia and that is a common custom still followed today. The princesses of many dynasties were specially trained to design and create unique and extraordinary works of stitching and etching on the cloths. The Chinese used the locally available, specially developed ‘silk fabrics’ to create these art-works whereas the Indians used the famous ‘muslin fabrics’. Later, it became very popular in Europe and all over the world. But, no matter what the fabric was, the main role played by the colourful threads. These are still either made of silk or high-quality cotton to ensure the beauty and durability of the masterpieces.
During the 1960s all these traditions were started to change and re-shaped the art-form. On that decade, some intelligent people have started using machinery which has increased the production and reduced the cost and became able to create same embroider shirt and t-shirt or other dresses within a very less time. Later, some businessmen developed the idea of advertising using these embroider T-Shirts and they are still doing it and became some of the most popular and profiting brands in the world. They have changed the game of advertising and still even if millions of people are always active online the agencies of embroidery located at Bury St Edmunds are producing world-class designer t-shirts, polo shirts and uniforms for various companies to enhance their business. A recent survey and a few statistical reports are also coming on their favour too. As it stated that, people are more likely to keep the embroider T-Shirts of the companies as memorabilia for at least 2 years, making them much more loyal to the brand which increases the profit margin.
About the Author:: The contribution has been made by Alex R Dawson. He has written scores of articles on Embroidery Bury St Edmunds His articles are quite informative.
Art Articles1. Traditional Moroccan Carpets And Rugs - Beyond Marrakech
2. Feminine Paintings Women - Indian Art Zone
Author: Indian Art Zone
3. Why Every Beginner Photographer Should Take Photography Classes?
Author: Sophia Cruz
4. Elder Scroll Matches Were Allways Weak In Battle
5. Distraction: A Critical Look At Life In The Screen Age
6. Pick Chilliwack Painting For A Fresh Out Of The Plastic New Look
Author: Olivia William
7. Five Key Advantages Of Getting Inked From Top Tattoo Artists In Miami
Author: Dexter Brown
8. Turning 25 Recently- Know Why You Should Have A Tattoo
Author: Alexander William
9. Well-established Video Production Companies Are Expert At Making Business Videos
Author: Jaxon Floyd
10. Gift Your Loved One A Customized Printed T-shirt
Author: Alex R Dawson
11. About Baby / Maternity Photography : By Self Or Professional Photographer
Author: Jennifer Gordon
12. What Tattoo You Should Do As Per Your Zodiac Sign
Author: Somchai Kaouthai
13. Ship In A Bottle An Amazing Design Of Lego Bricks!
Author: manasi Walavalkar
14. When You Want To Capture Precious Moments Into Me Pictures
Author: GTA Portraits
15. Media Production House In Islamabad
Author: media production house in Islamabad