ALL >> Education >> View Article
How R Programming Training Program Can Be Beneficial For You?
Total Articles: 65
R is a leading tool that is widely used to create objects, functions, and packages. R programming language is platform independent and can be used on any operating systems. R Programming Training is specially designed to help you master the concepts R programming, its uses and implementation. The hands-on-learning session and practical approach of this training program outlines R as a programming tool for solving Data science issues. Moreover, students will learn to load data, assemble & disassemble data objects and write functions. During the training program, you will learn:
•Concept of R and functioning of R-Calculator
•How to assign value to variables and factor levels
•Create plots, Pie charts and vectors
•Business Intelligence and Business Analytics
•To implement various supervised machine learning techniques
•Work on a real-life project, implementing supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques to derive business insights
•Explore Recommendation Systems like Association Rule Mining, user-based collaborative filtering and Item-based collaborative clarifying among others
•Use of algorithms - Decision Trees, Support Vector Machines, Logistic Regression, and Ensemble Techniques, etc.
•Deploy R programming for Hadoop applications
•Use several packages in R to create fancy plots
The best thing about R programming is that it is user run software, due to which anyone can provide code enhancements and new packages. The quality of great packages on the R community environment is testament to this approach to developing certain software by sharing and encouraging inputs. Programming R Training in Noida is appropriate for the individuals who are interested to work in analytics industry and are looking to improve their skills with exposure to ultra modern practices. This is a great program for all those who are determined to become 'Data Analysts' in near future. Insight of the key features of R:
•It is the most complete statistical analysis package as new technology and thoughts often appear first in R.
•It is open-source software. Hence anyone can use and change it.
•R is good for GNU/Linux and Microsoft Windows. R is cross-platform which runs on many operating systems.
•We can run R anywhere and at any time, and even sell it under conditions of the license.
•In R, anyone is welcome to provide bug fixes, code enhancements and new packages.
Visit here https://www.multisoftsystems.com/business-analytics/r-programming-training
Education Articles1. School Data Lists Reveals An Amazing Offer On Christmas And New Year On The Education Email List
2. 5 Top Tips For Teaching English To Kids
Author: MyTEFL Reviews
3. Choose A Brighter Career With Mca (master Of Computer Application )
4. How Technology Is Changing Education System
5. Last Minute Tips For Neet Aspirants
Author: SIKHA ROY
6. Oracle Fusion Hcm Online Training | Oracle Cloud Hcm Online Training
7. The Future Of Java
8. 11 Benefits Of Online English Speaking Course You May Not Consider (2018)
Author: Yogesh Vermani
9. An Overview Of Prince2 Training Along With Its Benefits
10. List Of Top 5 Highest Paying Jobs In Tourism
11. What Makes An Engineering College Great?
Author: Sit Pune
12. Kiwifruit Cultivation
13. Why Oracle's Java Programs Is So Popular And High In Demand
14. Selecting The Best Mba Colleges In Bangalore Depending Upon Three Salient Features
15. How Software Training Institutes Help To Increase The Coding Skills Of Students
Author: MindQ Systems