ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Top 5 Trucks To Purchase In Australia 2018
Total Articles: 28
Over the last few years, the good old Aussie Ute has gone from being a straight workhorse and a very basic vehicle that was mainly used by farmers, contractors, builders and other tradesmen to a practical family car. Hire one for the day from van hire on the Gold coast to see just how useful one can be.
Today’s modern trucks have the advantage of being able to carry all manner of stuff in the back from plants and supplies at the nursery, all the little kid’s sports gear to the big boy toys like motorbikes and, home handyman stuff. They are built tough to go off-road, but perform well in the city, highway and are safe and so easy to drive. Coming in two or four wheel drive and mainly diesel these trucks are comfortable and very stylish.
The five most popular Utes today are:
1. The Toyota Hilux that has an impressive ride quality is surprisingly quiet and features advanced technology such as “Stability Control” to give a better grip while driving, which is the best-selling 4x4 Ute and also best-selling 4x4 in Australia in September with 4,338 sales, outselling The Ford Ranger by 468 units.
2. The Ford Ranger boasts space, comfort and functionality with impressive features like water wading as well as driver assist the Ute is rated to tow a mass of 3,500kilograms and has a 10 speed auto transmission with a five year warranty and free servicing.
3. The VW Amarok is one of the best dual cab Utes on the market with a huge carrying tray which can fit a standard Aussie pallet right between the wheel arches. It’s 8 speed auto bi-turbo diesel gives a great performance; it has a significant price advantage and lower running costs over the two top selling Utes Hilux and Ranger.
4. The Mitsubishi Triton features their five star safety and Mitsubishi’s five years and 100,000km warranty, equipped with heated leather front seats, satellite navigation, reverse camera HDMI port, keyless entry, climate control HID headlights, along with ample room for passengers as well as high performance towing abilities. This tough, but easy to drive and is popular with some of the van hire companies on the Gold Coast.
5. The Nissan Navara has a 5 link rear suspension that gives it a comfortable ride when off road as well as the highway. The back seat has plenty of leg room a sunroof and air conditioning plus a powered rear window. Safety features include their Five star ANCAP safety rating with 7 airbags and tough cab. It can easily pull a 3,500 kilogram load with braked capacity. The Navara comes with both hill start assist and the new hill descent control.
The new model Holden Colorado due out next year has been totally revamped and is expected to give the big five a real run for the top places as Aussies most popular Ute, both because of performance and price.
The top five Aussie Utes is very popular with little real difference between them they all have heaps of power for on or off-road conditions feature standard items you would expect in a salon car, The favorite HiLux is closely followed by the Ranger, the Amarok, Triton and Navara.
Automobiles Articles1. Tips To Find The Best Service Of Scrap Car Removal In Toronto
2. How To Nab The Best Used Car Loan Deal?
Author: jeffery reynold
3. Common Mistakes When Installing Safety & Security Film
Author: GV Window Tint
4. Improve Business With Fleet Management
Author: raj verma
5. The Color Of Limousine – An Important Aspect To Consider While Hiring A Limo
Author: Padraic O Reilly
6. Rockman - Alloy Wheel Manufacturers In India
7. The Skoda Octavia Wagon Rs Get A 180kw Tune
8. The Importance Of Nissan Patrol Engine Coolant
9. Smart Parking Market Dynamics, Forecast, Analysis And Supply Demand 2017-2021
Author: Aaron N Smith
10. Best Ways To Find Used Car Dealerships In Hackensack
Author: East Coast Toyota
11. 6 Thing To Check When Buying Used Cars
Author: Adam Jafari
12. Catalytic Converter Market Analysis 2017-2021: Key Findings, Regional Analysis, Key Players
Author: Aaron N Smith
13. Automotive Windshield Market Latest Trends And Indications To 2025
Author: Mr. Shelly Singh
14. 3 Tips For Driving Your Peugeot 308 In Wet Conditions
15. Usage-based Insurance Market Analysis, Trends, Market Size And Forecasts To 2025