ALL >> Health >> View Article
Male Organ Tip Irritation: The Causes
Total Articles: 189
What’s the worst thing that can happen to a man? Well, this is open to interpretation, but let’s be honest: most men would place problems with the member at the top of their list. One common problem that most men experience from time to time is male organ tip irritation, which is especially unpleasant when the member is continuously rubbing against the clothing. It is uncomfortable, unpleasant and can lead to a trip to the doctors’ office, not to mention putting the brakes on a man’s intimate life. Symptoms of member irritation may include an itchy rash, red skin, swelling and irritation, and even a lumpy discharge under the foreskin or pain during urination. These symptoms may indicate one of the following conditions:
1) Thrush: a very common issue for men. This can cause a skin infection in areas like the outh, as well as the head of the member. It can cause irritation, redness, and even a leaking discharge, and the foreskin can be particularly affected. If you are experiencing a dry or peeling rash on the member, seek treatment from a medical professional; over-the counter treatments for thrush can usually clear things up.
2) Fungal infections: also a common culprit, because fungi thrive in warm places like the private area. To prevent fungal infections, keep the area clean and dry, and avoid sharing personal items like towels, underwear, razors and other items that can harbor fungal spores from another person. Over-the-counter antifungal creams are generally effective in treating fungal infections. Apply daily for at least two weeks to ensure that the fungus is completely eliminated, even if the rash disappears sooner.
3) Allergies: irritation and inflammation around the member and balls can be due to an allergic reaction to the skin, commonly caused by the following: Latex rubbers and diaphragms, lubricants, soaps, shampoos, deodorants, ointments, fabric softeners, and underwear made from synthetic fabrics. Avoiding known irritants and using hypoallergenic cleansers and detergents can alleviate the problem; and stick to cotton undergarments as much as possible. For men with latex allergies, using rubbers made from alternate materials is a must.
4) Hygiene: buildup of sweat, dirt, and even urine from lack of hygiene can cause male organ skin irritation. On the other hand, excessive bathing can also cause dryness and sore skin. Be sure to wash the area every day with a gentle cleanser, pulling back the foreskin (if present) to carefully remove any built-up smegma. Avoid regular body soaps or products with fragrances, and use warm, not hot water. Change the underwear once or twice a day, especially after a sweaty workout, to avoid chafing.
In addition to medicated cremes and ointments for treating skin infections, men can find relief from using a cool compress to soothe the affected area. For daily care, after correctly washing the private area, dry and moisturize your skin with a product made specifically for the member, like a male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin). This particular health crème is a super weapon, containing vitamins and nutrients essential to the wellbeing of male organ skin, like vitamin C, for collagen production, and Shea butter, which hydrates the skin leaving the area soft and smooth. Keep the male organ skin clean, dry, and hydrated for optimal health.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Look Before You Breastfeed Your Child
2. Laser Hair Removal Procedure – Everything You Need To Know About It
Author: Beauty Bar Clinics
3. Best Hair Transplant In Bangalore Best Cosmetic Surgeon In Bangalore Liposuction
Author: Girish AC
4. How Can I Order Valium Cash On Delivery?
Author: How Can I order Valium Cash on Delivery?
5. Why To Buy Tramadol Cash On Delivery?
Author: Buy Cheap Tramadol Cod
6. How Digestive Supplement Will Help Your Body To Digest Food Easily
Author: Bella Johan
7. Why You Should Buy Expat Health Insurance In Vietnam?
Author: Expat Health Group
8. Teeth Whitening Procedure – Getting It Done From A Windsor Dentist
Author: Raphael Leo
9. Cryotherapy In Chicago, Illinois
Author: Dr. Daniel Jacobazzi
10. Root Canal Treatment – Getting Your Treatment From A Good Dentist Windsor
Author: Raphael Leo
11. Blog To Overcome Deficiency Of Vitamin D By Tablets And Supplement
12. Remedies For Gastric Ulcer
13. Natural Ways To Clear Kidney Stones
14. 8 Amazing Benefits Of Papaya For Health And Skin
15. 10 Ways To Boost Your Metabolism