ALL >> Health >> View Article
Male Organ Tip Irritation: The Causes
Total Articles: 119
What’s the worst thing that can happen to a man? Well, this is open to interpretation, but let’s be honest: most men would place problems with the member at the top of their list. One common problem that most men experience from time to time is male organ tip irritation, which is especially unpleasant when the member is continuously rubbing against the clothing. It is uncomfortable, unpleasant and can lead to a trip to the doctors’ office, not to mention putting the brakes on a man’s intimate life. Symptoms of member irritation may include an itchy rash, red skin, swelling and irritation, and even a lumpy discharge under the foreskin or pain during urination. These symptoms may indicate one of the following conditions:
1) Thrush: a very common issue for men. This can cause a skin infection in areas like the outh, as well as the head of the member. It can cause irritation, redness, and even a leaking discharge, and the foreskin can be particularly affected. If you are experiencing a dry or peeling rash on the member, seek treatment from a medical professional; over-the counter treatments for thrush can usually clear things up.
2) Fungal infections: also a common culprit, because fungi thrive in warm places like the private area. To prevent fungal infections, keep the area clean and dry, and avoid sharing personal items like towels, underwear, razors and other items that can harbor fungal spores from another person. Over-the-counter antifungal creams are generally effective in treating fungal infections. Apply daily for at least two weeks to ensure that the fungus is completely eliminated, even if the rash disappears sooner.
3) Allergies: irritation and inflammation around the member and balls can be due to an allergic reaction to the skin, commonly caused by the following: Latex rubbers and diaphragms, lubricants, soaps, shampoos, deodorants, ointments, fabric softeners, and underwear made from synthetic fabrics. Avoiding known irritants and using hypoallergenic cleansers and detergents can alleviate the problem; and stick to cotton undergarments as much as possible. For men with latex allergies, using rubbers made from alternate materials is a must.
4) Hygiene: buildup of sweat, dirt, and even urine from lack of hygiene can cause male organ skin irritation. On the other hand, excessive bathing can also cause dryness and sore skin. Be sure to wash the area every day with a gentle cleanser, pulling back the foreskin (if present) to carefully remove any built-up smegma. Avoid regular body soaps or products with fragrances, and use warm, not hot water. Change the underwear once or twice a day, especially after a sweaty workout, to avoid chafing.
In addition to medicated cremes and ointments for treating skin infections, men can find relief from using a cool compress to soothe the affected area. For daily care, after correctly washing the private area, dry and moisturize your skin with a product made specifically for the member, like a male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin). This particular health crème is a super weapon, containing vitamins and nutrients essential to the wellbeing of male organ skin, like vitamin C, for collagen production, and Shea butter, which hydrates the skin leaving the area soft and smooth. Keep the male organ skin clean, dry, and hydrated for optimal health.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. What Is Postherpetic Neuralgia?
Author: Mahesh Singh
2. Why Does It Hurt When I Pee? 5 Causes Of Pain During Urination In Men
Author: John Dugan
3. Tips When Using An Organic Baby Formula
4. How To Know About The Benefits Of Invisalign For The Professional In Mesquite?
Author: Scott Pamela
5. Important Things To Know Before Getting Braces
Author: Steve Michale
6. How To Know About Top Facts On Braces & Orthodontists In Poway?
Author: Thomas Adler
7. What Is The Biofeedback Certification Institute Of America?
Author: Harry Campbell
8. How To Know About The Importance Of Orthodontists To The Present Generation In Albion?
Author: Christophers Nolan
9. Drug And Alcohol Policies Are For Companies Of All Sizes
10. The Right Decision To Choose An Orthodontist
Author: Joseph Walker
11. Wisdom Teeth Removal - Faqs
Author: Charlie Wellish
12. Epidemiology Overview - Best Williams Syndrome Treatment In Bangalore | Capaar
Author: Sumitha Hemavathy
13. How To Know The Factors To Consider In Choosing The Right Orthodontic Clinic In Maricopa?
Author: Milton Raul
14. Understanding The Three Different Types Of Hair Transplant
Author: Rashi Aggarwal
15. How To Know Important Things To Know About Getting Invisalign In Detroit?
Author: Jerry Lewis