ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
The Irrigation Controllers Market Will Reach To Usd 1,458.1 Million In 2023.
Total Articles: 30
“Meticulous Research” in its latest publication states that, “the Irrigation Controllers Market is projected to reach USD 1,458.1 million by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 16.0% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2023.”
Irrigation Controllers Market By Type (Smart Irrigation Controller, Tap Timer, Basic Controllers), Irrigation Type (Sprinkler Irrigation/Sprinkler, Drip Irrigation), And Application (Non-Agricultural And Agriculture)- Global Opportunity Analysis And Industry Forecast (2018–2023)
For more information, Download Free Sample Report at https://www.meticulousresearch.com/download-sample-report/?cp_id=4166
Smart controllers held a significant share of the global irrigation controller market in 2017, mainly due to “their higher adoption in the advanced nations, growing demand in developing countries owing to their variety of advantages over the traditional or basic irrigation controllers, growing food and water scarcity, increase in awareness among farmers about the benefits of smart irrigation, and government promotions and investments”.
Sprinkler irrigation method held the major share in global irrigation controllers’ market in 2017; however, drip irrigation method is set to be an emerging and rapidly growing irrigation technique during the forecast period due to increasing global fruits cultivation area and rising adoption of the closed field agriculture.
Non-agriculture application segment expected to see largest gains through 2023 due to “presence of large number of lawns, gardens, golf courses, and sports grounds, especially in developed countries and higher adoption of irrigation controllers to ensure the adequate water supply for these areas”.
Browse in-depth report on https://www.meticulousresearch.com/product/irrigation-controllers-market/
This research report analyzes major geographies and provides comprehensive analysis of North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Russia, Italy, Spain, and RoE), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, Australia, India, and RoAPAC), Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, and RoLATAM), and Middle East & Africa. North America captured a significant share in global irrigation controllers’ market in 2017.
AVP- Sales and Marketing
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Streamlining The Society Operations Through Society Management System
Author: Aditi Shetye
2. Take The Benefits Of Learning Python
Author: Adela Armstrong
3. Boost Your Career With Big Data Science Courses
Author: Adela Armstrong
4. Depth Sensing Market By Technology & Top Key Players
Author: Suraj Suryavanshi
5. Installation Of Cht Bayonet Probe In Aircraft
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
6. Understanding The Brand Xiaomi And Want For Mi Service Center
7. Responsive Website Vs. Mobile App: Which Is Better?
8. Improve Your Network Quality And Problems Using The Best Network Solutions
9. How To Troubleshoot Skype Error 2060: Security Sandbox Violation?
Author: Aida Martin
10. Quickbooks Uk Edition 2019- Vat| New And Improved Features, Perfonec
Author: Akansha Surana
11. The Significance Of The Cloud Platform
Author: SONIKA DHALIWAL
12. [tips]how To Hide Notifications On Lock Screen
Author: Sissi Zhang
13. How To Know The Benefit Of Owning A Commercial Cleaning Service?
Author: Deborah Gillis
14. Enterprise App Development: Key Trends For Tech Leaders Need To Know
Author: Amit Tiwari
15. Guide To Marketing Skills