ALL >> Insurance >> View Article
Plan Your Retirement Innings Wisely
Total Articles: 10
The notion of doing things by our self is fine for certain tasks such as changing the oil in a car and painting, but some things are best left to the professionals.
The folks at Deloitte in a survey back in 2012 found two-third of respondents did not use the services of a retirement financial planner or any such services.
57% stated they are good and comfortable to do by themselves, 38% said they don’t need any professional help for retirement planning while 12% they can’t afford financial advisor and nearly 4% said they don’t know how to reach retirement financial planner.
Having the right financial planner can make a world of difference. Research by Financial services council showed people who received financial advice were almost $100,000 better off in retirement.
So, keeping all the things in sight here are few tips to choose good retirement planner
Attention to qualification:
It’s a worrying fact only 52% # of advisors have a degree or higher
Educated certified financial planner are in demand at every arena,
Now banks employ teams of Financial Planners or retirement financial advisors to give advice/ sell products that in many cases the banks themselves own. How can you be sure you’re getting the best advice, without being sold an in-house product that may not meet your needs?
The credential of advisors:
All credentials are different. Ways of obtaining genuine credentials are passing an examination which demonstrates proficiency in the subject, to maintain the designation, practice of ethics policy.
Advisors with CFP designation are becoming choice for clients and employers this CFP designation is recognized in 26 countries so one could go with this credential. Always cross check your planner’s credential along with complaint record before getting him in.
Insurance Articles1. How To Get A Financial Planning Seminar At Home With Home Study Courses?
Author: Jason Mizak
2. How To Know The Concept Of Step-by-step Planning In Financial Planning?
Author: Mike McKale
3. All You Need To Know About The Types And Procedures Of Implant Dentistry
Author: Bijal Joshi
4. How To Find A Cheap Travel Insurance Company In Ontario?
Author: Joanne Finucan
5. Property Insurance Attorneys Protecting Yourself From Property Crimes
Author: Steven Simon
6. How The Music Equipment Insurance Helps Your Music Business
Author: Michel Jordan
7. Take Property Insurance To Insure Your Happiness
8. How To Manage Your Car Loan
Author: Mihir Yande
9. How To Prepare Yourself Before An Insurance Claim
Author: Claim Makers
10. Few Points For Choosing The Right Woodwind Insurance For Your Needs
Author: Victor Johnson
11. 5 Ways To Get The Best Two Wheeler Loans
Author: Vishakha Lele
12. Neliz Generic Drugs Exceeding Global Standards
13. Finding The Right Place To Wedding
14. How To Choose Good Audio Equipment Insurance Online?
Author: Michel Jordan
15. Managed It Services