ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
3rd Trimester Maternity Clothes - What To Wear And How To Wear It!
Total Articles: 4777
You feel fat and frumpy! You can't see your feet and most of all you feel that you have nothing to wear! Well, you can now sigh with relief! There are clothes out there that are stylish and flattering for your bump. Now let's take a close look at some of the outfits that will help you stay in good shape during the pregnancy and make you feel great.
Comfort can be stylish : Dresses are a must-have for your 3rd trimester. They skim your curves beautifully, are comfortable and easy (no messing with matching tops and bottoms!) and can be worn in the summer as well as the winter and worn with the right accessories of course! Whether you prefer a long maternity maxi dress, a maternity tunic or a cute sundress, you will look as good as you feel (or better than you feel!).
Maternity Leggings : Luckily for pregnant mums, leggings are back, with a vengeance! We are still seeing these on the pregnancy cat walk, because they are so versatile! They are a must have wardrobe accessory for any mum to be! Pair black maternity leggings with a long tunic top, sweater dress or button-front shirt, throw on some flip flops and you are ready to go! Noppies and 9 Fashion has some great style maternity leggings and jeggings.
Maternity Underwear and bras : You don't have to spend a lot on maternity underwear and bras Ã¢â‚¬â€ but you will most likely need a larger size than your pre-pregnancy size, so make sure you are fitted properly throughout your trimesters. Check out the ranges available by Amoralia and Pretty Baby Lingerie for pretty, sexy and comfortable maternity underwear. If you plan on breastfeeding, you may consider picking up a nursing bra.
Maternity Jeans : Every girl needs a pair of maternity jeans in their maternity wardrobe! They can be dressed up or dressed down for any occasion! Maternity jeans are great because they can be worn during and post pregnancy! Making them a must have accessory for any yummy mummy. Look at the great ranges available by Noppies and 9 Fashion.
Dos and Don'ts when buying maternity clothes:
1. Do buy long maternity maxi dresses that can be worn now and after the baby is born.
2. Don't wear oversized clothes. They will only make you look bigger than you really are. So dump your partner's jogging bottoms and oversized t shirts, because there are maternity clothes that will flatter your bump!
3. Do wear clothes that softly hug your bump. Shirts and tops with a gathered hem below your bump or a wrap dress that will accentuate your curves.
4. Don't worry if your feet don't fit into your shoes. Many women find their foot size increases 1/2 size during pregnancy! This can be due to swelling or water retention. Treat yourself to some flip-flops or flat pumps that are versatile! Or you could even buy an inexpensive pair of shoes until you know how your feet will respond to your weight.
If you liked this article from Kyle Bennett, you would also want to check MummyKMaternity.co.uk for more information on maternity bras as well as other maternity clothes
Fitness Articles1. Supersets That Are Not Right For Your Legs
2. Diabetic? Try These Wonder Foods.
Author: Dr Swetha N
3. How Long Should I Run On The Elliptical To Loose Weight?
Author: ajit patel
4. Step-by-step Guide To Root Canal Treatment
5. 4 Things To Consider Before Getting Lypo
Author: Dominik Banzon
6. Wearable Gadgets That’ll Keep A Check When You Gain That Extra Calorie
7. How To Choose The Perfect Bicycle For Fat People?
8. Biking Essentials For Obese Women
9. How Getting Fat Hampers Your Self Confidence?
10. Magnesium Deficiency - Symptoms And Diagnosis
Author: waqas ali
11. Ensure Proper Eating Habits For Young Athletes To Enhance Their Growth
12. Tips If You Are Opting For Dental Implant In Delhi
Author: Akash Sachdev
13. Why You Must Experience Yoga Retreats In Goa At Least Once In Your Lifetime
Author: Dave Woods
14. Things You Won't Miss Out If You Attend Yoga Retreat In Himalaya
Author: Dave Woods
15. The Truth About Yoga Holidays In Kerala Is About To Be Revealed
Author: Dave Woods