ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Top 3 Questions To Ask While Hiring A Marketing Agency
Total Articles: 16
Marketing agencies are aplenty, but just like there are enough good ones you can also come across some bad apples. Without experience or guidance, it can be painstaking and overwhelming for you to make a decision on which one to choose for your promotional needs. Here are some important questions that you should ask while hiring a marketing agency in London.
Who will actually work on my account?
It is best that you work with companies having a more senior individual managing client accounts. From your end, it would be better to have direct access to the team head by email, phone, Skype, IM etc. Everyone from the agency representative to the account executive should bear responsibility to your account. It would be better that you work with a marketing agency with an experienced account executive that understands your business, processes and budget and offers solutions accordingly.
How will the success of your marketing campaign be measured?
The results can be tracked in many ways, usually through systems and software programs. There are online as well as offline tools to measure email clicks, web traffic, online conversions, media coverage, number of new customers, quality of campaign responses etc. Ensure that the marketing team and Account Executive of the company understands your objectives, builds a marketing plan that can achieve your goals and has proper tools to track the results.
How will you be billed for the services?
Find out how the company will bill you for the services – whether by the project or hourly. In case you have a bigger marketing project that would go on for several weeks, signing up with a marketing company that charges by the hour will be a bad idea. For more information on a marketing agency in London, check out this site.
I'm James Belly, marketing consultant, providing info about digital marketing, small business marketing and small business advertising for the companies and SME's. You can find his thoughts at marketing strategy blog. For more information on a branding agency in Berkshire, check out this site.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Choose The Seo Service Provider In India To Help You
Author: Priya Arya
2. Five Uses Of An E-commerce Website Every Small Business Owner Must Know
3. Advantages Of Mass Mailing With A Mass Email Service
Author: Daniel Mena
4. Why Should We Hire The Best Web Design Company For Business Growth?
5. Flag China Is The Ultimate Car Flags Wholesale Suppliers
Author: Flag china
6. Practical Tips To Inking A Deal With An Seo Services Company In Birmingham
Author: Chris Walker
7. Is Guest Blogging Here To Stay Or Gone For Good?
8. Choose The Best Seo Service Provider In India To Help You
Author: Rishabh Singh
9. Social Media Campaign Tips For Small Businesses For Holiday Season
10. Ways To Increase Online Visibility Of Your Business
Author: Chris B
11. Kcs | Digital Marketing And Development Services
12. Why Video Editing Offerings Are Beneficial?
Author: Sukh Gill
13. Why Email Filtering Solution Is Important?
Author: Frank Bower
14. Best Seo Services To Increase Online Presence
Author: Priya Arya
15. Sme Advertising To Expand And Grow Your Business
Author: James Belly