ALL >> Health >> View Article
Avoid Male Organ Rash When Using Body Paints
Total Articles: 119
A rash on any part of the body is inconvenient, but a male organ rash can be especially so. Not only is it often accompanied by an itchiness that can lead to a guy being caught scratching his equipment, but a visible male organ rash often makes partners wary of engaging in intimate acts with a man. And, of course, a male organ rash can sometimes be a signal of a greater male organ health issue. However, However, as we explain in our article originally published on Ezinearticles.com, it can also be due to more benign causes, such as an allergic reaction to using body paints on the manhood as a means of having fun with a partner.
While bare body painting is not an everyday activity, it can a way for a couple to explore their bodies or simply amuse themselves. And many men enjoy full-body painting as a way of expressing their artistic side – and sometimes as a way to disguise their bareness when in a public situation. (The police don’t always agree that the member is adequately disguised, however.)
So for any men thinking about seeing what their manhood looks like if painted blue or adorned with stripes, the following tips may be useful in preventing male organ rash or other related issues.
- Don’t use regular paints. When painting any skin, it’s best to use paints actually designed for the body. Paints created for use on walls, ceilings, metal, or even artist’s canvas are likely to contain harsh chemicals and ingredients that can be toxic to the skin and body. It’s important to find non-toxic paints which are designed for use on the body and are clearly labeled as such.
- Check the member first. Even body paints need to stay on the outside of the skin – so check the member (or any other body part that is to be painted) for cuts and scrapes. By no means use paint on an open wound, but even relatively minor cuts should be avoided. Also, if the manhood already has a rash or other skin condition, do not paint it.
- Check the paint elsewhere. Before applying the paint to the manhood, dab a little on another part of the body in advance – preferably a few hours in advance. This will give time to see if there is anything in the paint which is likely to cause a reaction. Even when a paint is non-toxic, some people may have an allergic reaction to it.
- Clean up first. Before applying paint to the member, be sure it is clean. Wash with a mild soap and warm water, and dry it before beginning. Whoever is handling the painting chores should also make sure that their hands and their brushes, sponges, or other painting implements are clean as well.
- Avoid glitter. Many people like adding glitter to their body painting, but avoid using on the male organ. Even though it is only lightly gritty, it is enough to cause skin irritation on the manhood. In addition, removing glitter from the skin can be challenging.
- Wash afterwards. Body paints aren’t designed to last for long periods of time and can usually be removed by showering with soap. Be sure to remove all of the body paint from the member; paint that is left on for excessively long periods of time is more likely to result in a male organ rash.
Avoiding a male organ rash from body paints is an admirable goal. Regular use of a superior male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) may help a man achieve that goal. Healthy male organ skin is in a better position to resist a rash, so use a crème that includes a combination of vital hydrating agents, such as vitamin E and shea butter. In addition, strengthen the member skin by using a crème with a potent antioxidant like alpha lipoic acid. This will help decrease excess free radicals and the skin damage that they can cause.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. What Is Postherpetic Neuralgia?
Author: Mahesh Singh
2. Why Does It Hurt When I Pee? 5 Causes Of Pain During Urination In Men
Author: John Dugan
3. Tips When Using An Organic Baby Formula
4. How To Know About The Benefits Of Invisalign For The Professional In Mesquite?
Author: Scott Pamela
5. Important Things To Know Before Getting Braces
Author: Steve Michale
6. How To Know About Top Facts On Braces & Orthodontists In Poway?
Author: Thomas Adler
7. What Is The Biofeedback Certification Institute Of America?
Author: Harry Campbell
8. How To Know About The Importance Of Orthodontists To The Present Generation In Albion?
Author: Christophers Nolan
9. Drug And Alcohol Policies Are For Companies Of All Sizes
10. The Right Decision To Choose An Orthodontist
Author: Joseph Walker
11. Wisdom Teeth Removal - Faqs
Author: Charlie Wellish
12. Epidemiology Overview - Best Williams Syndrome Treatment In Bangalore | Capaar
Author: Sumitha Hemavathy
13. How To Know The Factors To Consider In Choosing The Right Orthodontic Clinic In Maricopa?
Author: Milton Raul
14. Understanding The Three Different Types Of Hair Transplant
Author: Rashi Aggarwal
15. How To Know Important Things To Know About Getting Invisalign In Detroit?
Author: Jerry Lewis