ALL >> Service >> View Article
Dimitris Kosvogiannis Aims To Leave Lasting Legacy In Service And Hospitality
Total Articles: 2
Dimitris Kosvogiannis aka Dimitris Cosvogiannis is a professional hotelier who would like for his name and life work to be synonymous with two things, service and hospitality. He earned a degree in Law in 1997 and began advocating for victims of domestic abuse shortly thereafter. He loves solving complicated problems and helping people find resolution to their conflict. He found himself able to help victims of abuse by prosecuting the abusers and working with organizations that help rehabilitate victims. While working in law, he also began working with hotels and there found a gratifying outlet to serve others hospitably.
In 15 years in the hotel business, he opened four different hotels across North America, Europe, and the Caribbean. His hotels were very successful in the luxury class. In 2017, the Malia Braco Village was named best in class by Luxury Hotels and was named best boutique hotel. His hotels were home to the Miss Jamaica Universe pageant and developed a history and reputation for providing lavish comfort and exceptional service.
Dimitris Kosvogiannis’s ongoing goal is to travel around the world, meeting people of all backgrounds and cultures. He want to take that knowledge and create an atmosphere that would be attractive to all people. Dimitris loves engaging with people and learning about their culture. He holds citizenship with the U.S, Greece, and Jamaica and speaks seven languages. This extensive wealth of culture has influenced how he presents his hotels and the experience they create for customers. He is a global thinker and prides himself in spotting and setting trends in many areas of lifestyle. Whether it is the food, fashion, music, or arts, Dimitris carefully crafts the presentation to try and stay creative and ahead of the curve.
Working as a hotelier, Dimitris Kosvogiannis has been able to combine his creative flair, hard work, team building expertise and genuine love for people and service in a way that has been especially gratifying. Dimitris would like to some day open his own hotel or sting of hotels and start a multinational corporation centered on providing high quality service in the business of hospitality.
Dimitris Kosvogiannis aka Dimitris Cosvogiannis has opened four different hotels across the world with high marks in the luxury class. Explore @ https://www.hospitalitynet.org/appointment/79009465.html
Service Articles1. Why You Need To Keep Your Erp Updated Now And Then
Author: Alex Forsyth
2. What Are The Benefits Of A Warehouse Management System?
Author: kumar ram
3. Some Things You Should Know About Personalised Number Plates
Author: Alan Hebbs
4. Hp Printer Offline- Get Printer Offline Solution
Author: John Michle
5. Hp Printer Troubleshooting Windows In 10
Author: Andrew Smith
6. The Ways To Select Perfectly Printed Wristbands In Winston Salem Nc From Reputed Printing Organizati
7. How To Cope Up With Loss Of Friendships And Breakups?
Author: David Smith
8. New Type Of Investment Manager - Private Equity Firm
Author: Moksha Finance
9. Need For Building Iot Devices With Ota Functionality
Author: john martine
10. Experienced Removalists Will Move The Articles Safely
Author: sandro saka
11. The Future Of Digital Security In Assam
Author: SM Infotech
12. How To Restore A Carpet After Water Damage
Author: Marisn Mackle
13. A Quick Forklift Hire Guide From Best Forklift Consultant
Author: Dale Sutcliffe
14. How To Post Photos On Instagram From Windows Pc Or Mac – Office Setup
Author: Mr. Ariif
15. Make It A Fly Free Zone With Pestinct Pro Solution’s Fly Management Solutions!!
Author: John Smith