ALL >> General >> View Article
First Method: Screenshot Of The Full Screen Ensure That The Screen Shows Exactly What You Are Willin
Total Articles: 5
FIRST METHOD: SCREENSHOT OF THE FULL SCREEN
1. Ensure that the screen shows exactly what you are willing to capture– Be aware that all reliable Windows are displayed.
2. Tap Command+ Shift + 3– If the sound is turned on, your device will produce the sound of camera shutter.
3. Look for the screenshots on the PC screen– They will be labeled with date and time and will be saved as screenshots.
4. Older versions of OS X used to save it as Picture#, For instance- If it is a 7th screenshot on the desktop, then it will be labeled as Picture 7.
SECOND METHOD: IF YOU WANT TO SCREENSHOT JUST A PORTION
1. Tap Command+ Shift +4 – The cursor will get into a tiny crosshair reticle.
2. Tap and drag the cursor to select area you do not want to capture– A rectangle with grey color should appear. If you’re going to adjust the Windows, then press Escape for getting back to the normal cursor without taking any picture.
3. Let the mouse go– You will get a noise of camera shutter if the sound of your system is ON. It will ensure that the screenshot has been taken
4. The screenshot is visible on your desktop– It will be saved with name .png file named screenshot. Name and Date will be labeled below.
5. Older versions of OS X will save it as Picture– For instance- If it is 6th screenshot then it will be labeled as Picture 6.
6. Make use of the screenshot– So now that you have taken the screenshot, they can be used the way you need them. They can be attached them to email, upload them to the web or drag them to the application as per your convenience.
THIRD METHOD: SCREENSHOT AN OPEN WINDOW
1. Enter Command+ Shift+4, and tap the Spacebar– You will witness the crosshair turning into a small camera. You can again tap the spacebar to go back to the reticle.
2. Move the cursor over Window you are willing to capture– The camera is going to highlight different windows blue as it is moving over them. Use keyboard command slike Command + Tab to shift through windows while still in the same mode.
3. Tap on the window– Similarly as any other screenshot, the picture of your selected window will be saved to the desktop by default.
FOURTH METHOD: SAVING A SCREENSHOT TO THE CLIPBOARD
1. Tap Command+ Control+ Shift+3– This method is going to work similarly like the previous one. The only marked difference will be that the screenshot will not immediately create the file. The image instead will be saved to the clipboard. It is the same transient area where your system memorizes your copied text.
2. You can take portion screenshot with the use of Command+Shift+4 -By dragging the reticle over proper part of the screen, with the help of the portion screenshot method.
3. Use the Command+V or Edit> Paste to paste the image– You can straightaway paste your screenshot image into any compatible application like the word document,many email services or an image editing programme.
Ethan Grey is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.
Source : https://mcafee-help.me/how-to-capture-a-screenshot-on-mac-following-different-methods/
I am a technical expert who writes about productivity suites such as Microsoft Office. He writes blog posts, reviews, instruction manuals, news releases, and technical descriptions at office.com/setup.
General Articles1. Oneplus 6t | Full Specification & Review
Author: vishal bhatt
2. 4 Top Benefits Of Rubber Wheel stops
3. For Article Title - Godrej Rejuve Keshav Nagar Pune
Author: Mitra Shrivastava
4. Portable Ac In India
Author: Chris Matthew
5. Find Your Perfect Match With Elite Dating Service
6. Rich And Sweet E Liquid Made For You
Author: Aria Jalali
7. No Added Sugar, But Still Sweet As Can Be
Author: Aria Jalali
8. Top 5 Digital Marketing Trends That Propel Businesses In 2019
Author: Komal Srinivas T
9. Carpet Cleaning Services Brisbane
Author: pawan singh
10. Latest Telugu Movie News: Akshara Haasan The Latest Victim Of Cybercrime
11. Samsung Repairer In Manchester
Author: Sana Khan
12. A Fruitful Business Growth Is Now Guaranteed!
Author: Sathya Technosoft
13. Made To Measure Genuine Leather Kilt With Latest Styles
Author: Reyan Iqbal
14. Heavy Copper Pcb Can Handle High Temperature And Current!
Author: Jacob Clark
15. Advantages Of Carpet Cleaning In Calgary
Author: Matthew Xu