ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
What Is Hydronic Radiant Floor Heating And Cooling
Total Articles: 3
A hydronic radiant heating and cooling system heats and cools a structure by circulating warm or cool water through flexible PEX (crosslinked polyethylene) tubing located underneath or within the floor. This type of system works in two ways. It radiates heat up from the floor to warm people and objects or absorbs heat back into the floor to provide cooling benefits.
Hydronic radiant floor heating is not a new concept. In fact, it dates all the way back to ancient Roman times. It has been, and continues to be, used in many countries around the globe to effectively bring comfort in even the most extreme climates of the world.
Hydronic radiant floor heating can be used alone or in conjunction with traditional forced-air heating systems. A radiant heating and radiant cooling system is also compatible under any type of floor covering — carpet, wood, slate, tile, stone, laminate, and even concrete. And because it distributes comfortable temperatures evenly throughout an area, there are no hot or cold spots. It is ideal for buildings with high ceilings and/or expansive windows.
Radiant cooling/heating affords unheard of living human comfort, free of noise and dust pollution, free of air draft and turbulence, no pockets of uneven cooled/heated spots, no nose or throat dryness during the heating season, and no “sick building syndrome,” with 100% fresh air all the time provided by a DOAS (Dedicated Outdoor Air System). Each zone can have a different temperature control if so wanted or needed. For industrial, commercial and residential buildings, the radiant heating and cooling installation needs less plenum space and therefore you can get more floors on the same building height, or you can save in building costs by reducing the height the same design. The BEKA Radiant Cooling and Heating system pays for itself in multiple ways.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Healthy Eating At Serviced Accommodation When Travelling On Business
2. Quick View Of Mumbai Real Estate Companies
Author: Chethan M
3. Suyash Luxury Pg For Men & Women Mg Road
Author: Suyash PG in MG Road
4. Suyash Luxury Pg For Men & Women Kundalahalli
Author: Suyash PG in Kundalahalli
5. Suyash Luxury Pg For Men & Women Marathahalli
Author: Suyash PG
6. Find The Best Locality To Buy Property In Gurgaon
Author: Ashiana Housing
7. Advice For Finding Office Space Nj For Rent
Author: Blau Berg
8. Bangalore – Most In Demand For Residential Apartments
Author: Nitish Kurnal
9. An Effective Way To Have Increased With Cad Drafting Service In India
Author: Amit Patel
10. Things To Consider When Buying Condos In Long Branch Nj
Author: Piervillage Lofts
11. Open Your Own Retail Store In Atlanta With A Leased Retail Space
Author: Paul Roland
12. Prestige High Fields Gachibowli Hyderabad
Author: Prestige High Fields
13. Types Of Aluminium Window Designs With Features And Benefits
14. Find Reliable Home Buyers Lancaster County To Sell Your House Fast Pennsylvania
15. احتفل بمناسبة عيد الفطر بأفضل العروض العقارية في مدينة الشارقة البحرية