ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
What Is Hydronic Radiant Floor Heating And Cooling
Total Articles: 4
A hydronic radiant heating and cooling system heats and cools a structure by circulating warm or cool water through flexible PEX (crosslinked polyethylene) tubing located underneath or within the floor. This type of system works in two ways. It radiates heat up from the floor to warm people and objects or absorbs heat back into the floor to provide cooling benefits.
Hydronic radiant floor heating is not a new concept. In fact, it dates all the way back to ancient Roman times. It has been, and continues to be, used in many countries around the globe to effectively bring comfort in even the most extreme climates of the world.
Hydronic radiant floor heating can be used alone or in conjunction with traditional forced-air heating systems. A radiant heating and radiant cooling system is also compatible under any type of floor covering — carpet, wood, slate, tile, stone, laminate, and even concrete. And because it distributes comfortable temperatures evenly throughout an area, there are no hot or cold spots. It is ideal for buildings with high ceilings and/or expansive windows.
Radiant cooling/heating affords unheard of living human comfort, free of noise and dust pollution, free of air draft and turbulence, no pockets of uneven cooled/heated spots, no nose or throat dryness during the heating season, and no “sick building syndrome,” with 100% fresh air all the time provided by a DOAS (Dedicated Outdoor Air System). Each zone can have a different temperature control if so wanted or needed. For industrial, commercial and residential buildings, the radiant heating and cooling installation needs less plenum space and therefore you can get more floors on the same building height, or you can save in building costs by reducing the height the same design. The BEKA Radiant Cooling and Heating system pays for itself in multiple ways.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Things You Should Consider For Selecting The Best Houston Corporate Housing Options
Author: Comfortable Home Furnished Apartments
2. How To Know About The Benefits Of Renting Apartments In Pittsburgh?
Author: kelvin rudy
3. 5 Tiny Steps To Transform Your Home.
Author: DS Group Pune
4. Eros Group - Luxury Hotels In Faridabad
Author: Eros Group
5. Edsa-makati's Tallest Residential Tower Set To Rise Along Chino Roces Avenue
6. Казино Вулкан Официальный Сайт Вход Онлайн
Author: Uwe Borges
7. Make More Out Of Your Investment
Author: Pradeep Mishra
8. Ghaziabad Real Estate Market Trends And Observations
Author: Priya Garg
9. Where To Look For Lake Front Homes In South Florida Real Estate?
Author: Carmen Redondo
10. Experience The Good Life At Joyville Virar
Author: Saloni Mehta
11. Reasons Why Goregaon Is Worth Your Penny
Author: Saloni Mehta
12. How To Know About Properly Use A Power Of Attorney In Kelowna?
Author: Jimmy Walid
13. Residential Property In Varanasi: An Overview
Author: Alisha Thapa
14. Aqaridubai الذي يفهم احتياجاتك ويتحدث لغتك
15. Seek The Assistance Of Top Agency For Retail, Office & Residential Services
Author: Paul Roland