ALL >> Health >> View Article
Male Organ Cream: Why To Use It And What To Look For
Total Articles: 191
It may not be seen as often as the face or other body parts, but a smooth, supple member is always a good look. Many men overlook the member when it comes to moisturizing or they believe the lotions they use when self-pleasuring count as quality moisturizing. What many men don’t realize is ordinary lotions can often contain unpronounceable ingredients which are likely too harsh or have too many added fragrances and chemicals making their formulations much more detrimental than helpful. Now, no one is suggesting taking a spa day for the member or some billion dollar an ounce cream to make the member shiny and wrinkle free (they have wrinkles – it’s their thing), but a natural, quality cream specially formulated for the male anatomy is the best way to keep a man’s favorite buddy looking and feeling good.
Why Use Male organ cream?
Most men wonder if they really need a cream for the member. Does the member even need to be moisturized? While the genitals are self-lubricating for both men and women, things like drying soaps, lubricants, and environmental factors can affect the very delicate male organ skin. Here are some issues male organ creams can help:
- Red, Irritated Skin – It’s a common complaint in the locker room; male organ skin can be rough and dry as a result of all the…activity it can get. Also, rubbing up against clothing and underwear can cause chaffing, a red rash-like issue that’s uncomfortable and requires a hands-off period.
- Acne or folliculitis – Inflamed hair follicles get inflamed and nearly every man in the world will experience a pimple on the member at some point. Acne meds are way too harsh to use in this delicate area, which is why member creams with vitamin A are usually quite helpful in this case.
- Friction – Friction during intimacy, manual stroking, or from daily wear-and-tear can become rough and scaly, sometimes leading to getting caught on fabrics or resulting in injuries to the member.
What to Look for in a Member Cream
Most men are curious about what magical ingredients they should look for in an effective, high-quality member cream. How about these vital nutrients? Here's a quick rundown on the elements which, when combined, create a soothing, male organ health-promoting daily cream:
1) Natural, moisturizing base. When looking for healing, rejuvenating, and extraordinary moisturizing, turn to natural emollients like Shea butter which is so natural, it can be eaten.
2) Vitamin E. Also a wonderful, all-natural moisturizer, vitamin E helps lock in moisture and create a protective layer for delicate male organ skin.
3) Vitamin A. This vitamin offers not only anti-aging properties but also keeps skin blemish and bacteria free. This is especially useful in a cream for the member, because bacteria love warm, moist places! No bacteria means a decrease in infections and fungi (like jock itch) that can disrupt the area!
4) Vitamin C. Tone, elasticity, and improved blood flow are all benefits of vitamin C.
5) Vitamin D. This is ideal for supporting healthy cellular function and overall good health.
6) L-Carnitine. This amino acid helps protect against member issues like friction, compression, and peripheral nerve damage, which can rob a member of its sensitivity.
7) L-Arginine. When it comes to firmness, this amino acid helps dilate the blood vessels, encouraging increased blood flow.
Where can a man find a male organ cream with all these ingredients plus other beneficial goodies for member skin? This male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) has been a winner for tons of men. It includes all the nutrients needed for soothing, healing, and rejuvenating the member.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. How Is My Timing For Entering This Field?
Author: Harry Campbell
2. Tips For Switching Dentists When You Move
3. Same Day Dental Cleaning
4. Moving Tip: How To Find A New Dentist
5. Crown And Bridges: All You Need To Know
6. Cavities- How To Get Rid Of Them
7. Choosing The Right Family Dentist
8. Good, Clean, Wholesome Family Dentistry
9. Reasons You Need Dental Cleaning In Every 6 Months
10. The Body Lift And Baggy Eyelid Information Areacat
Author: mahendra pratap
11. Smart Food Supplements To Fight Unhealthy Cravings
12. Tooth Extractions: When Do You Need To Remove A Tooth?
13. How Do You Know If You Need A Tooth Extraction?
14. Should You Look For A ‘cheap Dentist’?
15. Does My Kid Need To See A Pediatric Dental Professional?