ALL >> Business >> View Article
5 Reasons Why You Need Holiday Marketing This Season
Total Articles: 14
5 Reasons Why You Need Holiday Marketing This Season
We have now entered America’s favorite time of the year again, where the sweet holiday season begins. One minute you’re giving thanks to your loved ones as you share a giant turkey and then you’re heading straight to your favorite camping area under the stars, i.e. the Walmart parking lot, ready to fight your fellow neighbor so you can get that holographic TV or the new iPhone 10 before he even has the chance to lay his eyes on it.
So in honor of America’s favorite season of mass marketing, we have come up with 5 reasons why you’re going to want to bust out the egg nog and strategize your holiday marketing right now.
1. Tis the Season to Consume – The first reason is obvious, it’s the holiday season! You can almost taste the pumpkin spice latte in the air. There’s no other time where Americans want to throw their money in all directions – for others, of course. People are going to spend their hard earned money in many different stores, so it might as well be with you. People are jolly and generous this time of year, and you should bank on that.
2. Online Shoppers Unite! – We are in the digital age. More than ever, people can buy gifts and services without leaving the comfort of their own home. Why they still want to camp out in parking lots and fight for gifts is beyond me! Customers are sniffing out sweet deals like dogs sniffing where to bury their bones; Let them bury their bones with you! Launching online shopping campaigns this season, which is more effective now than any time of the year, will definitely bring you results.
3. The Age of Social Media Marketing – We are in the age of selfies, hashtags, tags and shares. As we are social networking, browsing through everyone-we-know’s life (even though we don’t really care, let’s be honest), this is a great platform to throw in some chances to get in between other people’s drama and make your product known. Whether it’s giveaways, promotions, sales, or Like+Share+Tag Campaigns, this is our age’s biggest and widest platform. And if you encourage your customers to create user-generated content for you, then you’ve really mastered the game. About 92% of major marketers are expected to use Facebook as their main holiday social networking platform, which is why you should too!
4. Mr. “Know-It-All” Google – As my Guru always told me, “Google is a Godsend.” Using the power of Google can bring in major results. With services like Ad Automation, AdWords, and AdCopy, you can bring your name to the front lines. Literally. And with a little bit of work, you can automate it to garner amazing results. Of course you have to do it right, but when you do, there’s nothing better than leads just flowing in.
5. We Live in a Mobile World – While we’re not staring deep into our TVs or Computers, there’s only one other direction our faces might be in….and that’s down…looking at our cellular devices. eMarketer, a market research company, has discovered that over 100 Million people will make purchases via their mobile devices this year. (Psh, who needs computers anymore?!) That’s a lot of potential customers that you can reach. Don’t overlook the mini devices, as they are a powerful tool.
So there you go, five reasons why holiday marketing is definitely something you should not pass up. The holiday rush is here so don’t waste another minute and get started on those holiday marketing plans!
Schedule your complimentary call with me and I will give you several free marketing nuggets to make your holiday marketing a success. I will also discuss ways to make this upcoming year a huge success.
More info: https://www.dynamicmarketingconsultants.com/
Beyond the credentials and accolades, this team of marketing crusaders brings their passion to the forefront of everything we do for our clients. We are definitely not widget makers here! We are always exploring new and exciting marketing solutions, all while fine-tuning our proven solutions that are already getting our clients RESULTS! The best part for us (and you) is that we absolutely love what we do! We invite you to meet the marketing team that’s ready and eager to help your business grow by leaps and bounds.
Business Articles1. Explaining Fruit And Vegetable Consumption
2. Buy 3d Galaxy Duvet Cover, Cheap Galaxy Bedding Sets
Author: lawrenc Lewisfd
3. 5 Important Roles Played By Horticulturists Or Plant Experts
Author: Gooderham Horticulture Ltd
4. Rent A Car With Cloud Car Hire
Author: Cloud CarHire
5. Just How Solar Panels Are Saving Electricity Worldwide
Author: auysh j
6. 7 Best Essential Books For Entrepreneurs In 2018
7. Reduce Basket Abandonment With Live Chat
Author: Surabhi Joshi
8. Brief Relief Offers Electrolyte Drink Mix For Industrial Athletes
9. Great Britain Email List
Author: Great Britain Email List
10. The Main Differences Between Servo And Static Stabilizers
Author: Rahul Bose
11. Top Ten Canadian Email Lists Marketing Mistakes
Author: Canada business email lists
12. Internal Audit Checklist For Non-profit
Author: Maria Robert
13. Marketing For A Service Based Business New Zealand Business In Email Database
Author: This additions trust and regard, making the end o
14. Steel Roofing – A Great Investment For Long Term Benefits!
Author: Mathew Turnbull
15. To Effectively Build Uk Business Email Database
Author: uk email lists