ALL >> Health >> View Article
How Dental Implants Help You In Missing Tooth Problems
Total Articles: 1
Dental implants are substitutes for the roots of missing teeth. They act as an anchor for a replacement tooth or crown or a set of replacement teeth. It consists of different kinds of implants, which varies in shapes, sizes and brands of implants. Your dentist in apache junction who specialist in dental implant procedure will know what implant will be right for you and fix the one that suits you well.
Problems That You Will Face
- Missing teeth will create obvious problems of poor appearance and loss of self-esteem.
- The loss of a front tooth can negatively affect the appearance of your smile and consequently your confidence and self-esteem.
- The nearby teeth being out of their normal position and make them harder to clean. This will end up with the risk from decay and gum disease.
- If a lower tooth is extracted, the opposing tooth in the upper jaw will protrude into the missing tooth space. This will result in root structure becoming exposed, risking decay and inflammation.
- Your teeth were designed to last a lifetime, but sometimes they won’t! When a tooth is lost, not only you lose chewing ability, but also it causes the risk of other nearby teeth to be lost, tipped or crowded and creates subsequent problems. So, replacing the missing teeth is important to your general health and to the health of your other teeth.
Advantage OF Having Dental Implants
- Having dental implant with the help of professional apache junction dentist, you will restore a more youthful look to your face by supporting your lips & cheeks just as natural teeth would.
- Dental implants are permanent, which will last a lifetime and you no need to spend cost to maintenance it in the future.
- It can be cleaned easily by brushing & flossing just like natural teeth.
- There are not dietary restrictions. With dental implants, you can eat anything that someone with natural teeth can eat.
- Presence of the implant allows the pressure of chewing & biting to be transferred into your bone, promotion bone growth.
The long-term consequences of tooth loss can be quite serious, but having dental implants can help you avoid those risks. So, do you lose a tooth and wonder what to do next? Replace it by dental implants! Remaining teeth can become loose, difficult to clean and more at risk from decay. So contact your dentist and book an appointment for your dental implant surgery at a dental clinic in apache junction.
The author of this article is an experienced dentist in apache junction who specializes in offering dental implants at an affordable price. In this article he discusses how dental implants help you in restoring missing teeth. To know more, visit https://cvdentalcare.com/
CV Dental Care offers many specialized services including Orthodontists, Pediatric Dentist, Prosthodontist, Endodontist, maxillofacial surgeon (OMS) and Periodontist. Our goal and commitment is to provide the highest level of patient care in a relaxing and comfortable environment. Our experienced and friendly dentists and staff take great pride in keeping your smile beautiful.
Health Articles1. How Is My Timing For Entering This Field?
Author: Harry Campbell
2. Tips For Switching Dentists When You Move
3. Same Day Dental Cleaning
4. Moving Tip: How To Find A New Dentist
5. Crown And Bridges: All You Need To Know
6. Cavities- How To Get Rid Of Them
7. Choosing The Right Family Dentist
8. Good, Clean, Wholesome Family Dentistry
9. Reasons You Need Dental Cleaning In Every 6 Months
10. The Body Lift And Baggy Eyelid Information Areacat
Author: mahendra pratap
11. Smart Food Supplements To Fight Unhealthy Cravings
12. Tooth Extractions: When Do You Need To Remove A Tooth?
13. How Do You Know If You Need A Tooth Extraction?
14. Should You Look For A ‘cheap Dentist’?
15. Does My Kid Need To See A Pediatric Dental Professional?