ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Here's How Your Website Can Benefit From Customer Testimonials
Total Articles: 34
Credibility plays a major role in converting your website visitors into customers. The most powerful tool that a business can use to drive credibility in this highly competitive world is ‘WOM’.
However, it’s not that easy to gain loyal customers who would be a source of WOM marketing. Once a business gains a loyal customer base, customer testimonials and feedback can then be collected and used in the most appropriate way, so as to make the most out of them.
Here are the best tactics to make the most out of your customer testimonials:
Identify what best suits your business:
Well, customer testimonials are not just limited to client quotes now. Also, what works for one business may not work for the others. So, it’s advisable to test and identify what type of customer testimonials provide the most favorable outcomes. Thereafter, client quotes, pictures or videos can be added as social proofs to get the desired results.
Make the most out of storytelling:
Customer testimonials that are created in a storytelling format are highly capable of enticing the website visitors and keeping them glued for hours. The best practice suggests starting off with a vivid description of the issue that the customer faced and end it with an enviable, headache-free outcome. The entire thing should be effective enough to describe how a particular product or service of yours was able to help out the customer.
It’s futile ignoring the negative comments from dissatisfied customers. In fact, answering negative questions is actually like admitting your mistakes. The best way to do so? Obviously customer testimonials.
Leverage the power of photos and videos:
Visual content adds to the power of the written one. Photos and videos bring more credibility. While photographs instill a sense of trust in the customers, videos enable them to see beyond the words. They get to hear the tone through videos which is much more personal.
Put up a cluster of testimonials:
It’s advisable to showcase a group of customer testimonials instead of just a single quote from your most loyal client. Putting up a cluster of testimonials will not first help boost the credibility and eventually let you benefit it like never before.
Customer testimonials are much more than social proofs. Leverage them to take the credibility of your website and business to an entirely new level!
Web Design Articles1. Find Best Mobile App Marketing Packages To Improve The Reach Of Your Business Apps To The Customers
2. Why Do I Need A Site For My Small Company?
3. The Advantages Of Hiring An Excellent Web Design Company
4. What Are Advantages Of Hiring A Website Design Company?
5. Top Benefits Of Using A Web Development Company Compared To Diy
6. The Advantages Of Using Professional Web Site Design Companies
7. Guidelines To Choosing A Web Site Design Company
8. How To Pick A Web Site Design Company
9. Top Tips For Choosing The Best Web Design Agency
10. Best Php Application Development Company | Php Application Development Services
Author: SSS Solutions
11. Latest Trends |web Designers Cannot Ignore In |2018
12. 4 Ways Helping Seo Companies Boost Business Growth
Author: Code Diffusion
13. Five Vital Tips To Consider When Purchasing A Clone Script
Author: Tom Clark
14. Why Does Your Business Need A Web Designing Services?
Author: Webzesty India
15. Tips For Integrating Payment Gateway In Mobile Application