ALL >> Environment >> View Article
Moringa Extract - Moringa Extract And Leaves - Herbochem
Total Articles: 9
The local names for what we commonly call Moringa extract are drumstick tree, horseradish tree and ben oil tree. The drought-resistant deciduous tree of Moringa extract has a glorious history spanning centuries and continents, serving as a common medicine for a wide range of ailments from skin blemishes to kidney stones in the Indian Subcontinent around 2000 BCE. The Moringa tree extract has also been used as a natural sunscreen, ointment, and even as an ingredient for perfume. One such multi-functional and truly underrated plant extract is the Moringa Oleifera - the most cultivated species in the genus Moringa of the plant family Moringaceae.
Moringa, being the versatile and convenient plant that it is, is edible in many parts of it, including the leaves, the mature seeds & the oil pressed out of them, flowers & roots and the immature seed pods which are called drumsticks. Moringa extract grows best in warm, dry conditions; and is native to Southwestern India and is cultivated in tropical areas in Asia, Africa and South America.
Moringa extract - rightfully called a superfood - is very healthy, especially in its leaves. It was even named the ‘miracle tree’ by the grateful African people when the accessibility and affordability of Moringa extract saved countless lives during a food crisis. Moringa extract and leaves are great sources of Vitamins A, B, C, K and manganese; the plant itself offers powerful antioxidants like rutin, zeatin, chlorogenic acid, beta-sitosterol and kaempferol.
Benefits of Moringa extracts are as follows
Moringa extract works in the reduction of blood glucose and urine sugar in diabetics, and hence can also be utilized to treat chronic hyperglycemia and dyslipidemia.
Moringa extract maintains appropriate levels of blood pressure and cholesterol in the body.
Moringa extract protects the consumer from liver damage and speeds up the recovery process.
Moringa extract is an effective herbal alternative to most medicines for the treatment of stomach disorders.
Moringa extract is also an anti-cancer agent, and possesses antibacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial properties.
MoPro 30 Moringa Extract by Herbochem is developed using a proprietary extraction method without the usage of any acid of alkali, hence ensuring that all active and essential constituents of the Moringa leaf are retained.
Environment Articles1. Caring For Our Waters
Author: Tony Barber
2. Geo Environmental Solutions
Author: Vasnet Australia
3. Saving Energy Using Solar Panel Systems - Setup Choices
Author: Yogendra Shinde
4. The Truth About Air Pollution And Methods Of Its Treatment
5. Three Big Trends In Us That Will Help Address Climate Crisis By 2030
6. J’ai Adoré Les Robes De Mes Filles! Une De Mes Demoiselles D’honneur
7. Lng As A Bunker Fuel Market | Growth Forecast To 2026
Author: Suraj Suryavanshi
8. Holiday Deals On Restop Commodes With Supplies
9. Unbelievable Deals On Restop Privacy Shelters
10. Global Aquaculture Market Growth Analysis
Author: Suraj Suryavanshi
11. Restop Announces Cyber Monday Sale
12. Will A Stun Gun Protect Me?
13. Moringa Extract Advantages - Herbochem
14. Characteristics Of Curcumin Extract - Herbochem
15. Documented Benefits Of Ashwagandha Extract - Herbochem