ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Explore Some Amazing Places With Cheap Holidays To Paris
Total Articles: 164
Paris has many elements to make your holiday a pleasant and memorable experience. The French capital is visited every year by more than 20 million individuals every year and was ranked the world's most visited travel destination in the year 2017. Most of them travel to this part of the world to explore its architectural wonders, fashion boutiques, and classical bistros. The city is also globally renowned for its magnificent hotels, which includes more than 80 hotels in the 5-Star category.
You can enjoy cheap Paris holidays during the winter season which begins in the month of November and lasts until February. Except for the last week of February, you can get some excellent deals on hotel accommodations in the city as this is a low tourist season. However, you'll have to withstand the chilly weather of Paris if you're visiting in this season. The spring months from March to May is a shoulder season with comfortable daytime temperatures and some slight reductions on the room rates of hotels. Another shoulder season is autumn, which can be enjoyed during the months of September and October.
The peak tourist season in this part of France is the period between June and August. You may have lesser possibilities of having cheap holidays to Paris during this time of the year owing to the heavy influx of crowds and the extremely high rates charged by the hotels in this season. The advantage of being in the French capital during this season is that you'll have more sunny days to go sightseeing. Undoubtedly, the most popular among them is the Eiffel Tower, which is an iconic landmark in the city. Until the completion of Empire State Building, this was the tallest structure in the world and is now considered as an architectural masterpiece.
A visit to Luxembourg Gardens during your cheap holidays to Paris would give you the opportunity to explore some fantastic attractions of this public park. One of them is the Fontaine de Medicis, which is a 17th-century monumental fountain. Your visit to the city won't be considered complete without a visit to the Louvre Museum. Its glass pyramid was designed by a famous American-Chinese architect known as Ieoh Ming Pei. This museum features over 30,000 works of art, including the European paintings belonging to the period between the 15th and 19th centuries. Another popular attraction you can't afford to miss is the Notre-Dame cathedral.
If you have your entire family accompanying you, the kids would love the pony rides offered at the Luxembourg Gardens, Buttes Chaumont, and Parc Monceau. The donkeys go slow through the leafy lanes with children on their backs and you don't have to worry about their safety. You can go on a cruise trip on Canal Saint-Martin, which takes you through some fascinating sights on the way. Using the Velib service, you can get a bicycle from the automated rental kiosk and explore the city on it. While in Paris, you can also be a part of some exciting events that are frequently held in open spaces.
Travel Articles1. 5 Unknown Facts About Finland That You Didn`t Know
Author: Flightsnfare UK
2. Australia: 4 Crucial Things To Know Before Travelling
Author: Australia Visa
3. Time Countries Take For Visa Processing
Author: Sri Lanka Eta Visa
4. Essential Factors Behind The Improving Use Of Koh Samui Villas
Author: Partha Goswami
5. Important Things To Know Before Traveling To Muktinath
6. Breathtaking Panorama View Of Pokhara Tour And Annapurna Range
7. Cheap Limo Service Near Me Put Breathtaking Wedding Productions Within Reach
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
8. Transport In Phoenix Via Charter Bus Rental Only Answer To Two-venue Wedding
Author: Hire Charter Bus
9. Tips For Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking Tour
10. Obtain The Best Customers Service In Nepal Tour At A Completive Price
11. 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed With Our Loudoun Cab And Sterling Taxi Services We Are Proudl
Author: Dulles Express Cab
12. Assistance To Create A Visit To Koh Samui More Happy By Making A Better Plan
Author: Partha Goswami
13. Haridwar Taxi Services, Travel Company In Haridwar
14. Enjoy The Annapurna Base Camp Trekking With Adventurous Activities
15. Sarangkot Hiking Tour For Enjoying This Vacation With Friends