ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Tips To Store And Preserve Scented Wax Bars
Total Articles: 4
Storage counts! Yes, I repeat, storage counts. Are you a Scentsy wax bar hoarder drawers, cabinets, and shelves overflowing with colorful clamshells? Then, this blog is for you!
Choosing a Scentsy fragrance that has more fragrance oil than a traditional candle is not an easy task. After trying 80+scent samples, you make your way carefully to a few scents that you want, order them, and wait patiently for them to arrive. And, the most daunting task is that you try to hide them into every nook and cranny to hide your obsession for wax bars.
Did You Know?
The strength of the fragrance released by the wax bar or candles is measured using the terminology, “Fragrance throw.” This measure is indeed divided into two categories ‘cold thrown’ and ‘hot throw.’ Cold throw is the release of a fragrance when the wax melts are at room temperature whereas the release of a fragrance once the wax melts have been warmed is called as ‘hot throw.’
The fragrance of the wax bar has a throw between 8 and 12 depending on the size of your wax melt, and whether you're burning your wax melt continuously or in intervals. However, the fragrance of the wax bar can be affected by any of the following factors.
- Type of the warmer used
- Oil-to-Wax Ratio
- Essential oil vs. fragrance oil
- Storage of your wax bar
It is essential to store your wax bars carefully to make sure every one warms beautifully. If you fail to do it, the fragrance’s character, duration, and performance will be ruined.
Tips to Properly Store Scentsy Wax Bars
- Keep the Scentsy home fragrance wax bar in a safe and cool place.
- Always lay them flat and avoid hanging them on pegs.
- Don’t leave the wax bars in the direct sunlight for a long time. This could affect the fragrance of the bar.
- Don’t store the wax bars in the drawers next to the oven or stove in the kitchen.
- Always make sure to place the older bars to the front of your stash to use them first.
- Don’t keep the wax bars in the car for too long as the sun could melt them.
Follow the above tips to maximize the shelf life of Scentsy wax bars. Consider storing your wax melts a bathroom cabinet above the sink or in a drawer most convenient to your warmer for better results.
The author of this article is the leading supplier of the Scentsy wax bar with over a decade of experience in the industry. In this article, she provides expert tips to store wax bars and extend their shelf life. Visit https://nikkimiller.scentsy.us/ for more information.
Explore a wide range of Scentsy Products including warmers, diffusers, Wickless candles, scented fragrance wax for electric candle warmers, scented natural oils, laundry liquid, bathroom cleaner, body creams and much more. Shop your favourite Scentsy products at https://nikkimiller.scentsy.us/
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Fall Bag Trends That Are About To Take Over
Author: Gunjan Kamdar
2. Motion Sensor Light
Author: Motion sensor light
3. Custom Printed Cups To Enhance Your Business Potentials
Author: Ryan Morris
4. What Is The Best Brand Of Electric Pressure Washer?
Author: Shawn Frank
5. Find Country Chic Clothing For Stylish Southern Gals At Girls ‘round Here
Author: Ben Alford
6. Online Birthday Gifts Delivery Across India By Indiagift
Author: IndiaGift is one of the leading online gifts store
7. Record External And Internal Activities Of Employees And Visitors
Author: Maria Gini
8. Tips To Buy The Right Modern Rug
Author: Farrah Farhani
9. Make Remembrance Day Special With Flowers
Author: Mary Dann
10. 7 Chic Ideas To Make Your Anniversary Party Glamorous With Crystalware
Author: Tony Astely
11. When Ordering From A Party Rental Company Consider These Facts
Author: The Ultimate Wedding Project
12. Know These Factors If You Are Purchasing Locks On-line
Author: Scott Harris
13. The Secret Of Eyelash Extension Supplies Canada
Author: Cheap Lash
14. Some Of The Best Selling Swiss Watches For Guys
15. A Guide On Christening, Baptism And Baptism Dress
Author: Deon Smith