ALL >> Education >> View Article
How Technology Is Changing The Way Aspirants Prepare For Competitive Exams
Total Articles: 2
We are into an era which is full of competition and every person is struggling hard to win the horse race. Today numerous competitive exams are conducted in almost every field. The courses are either for under graduation, post-graduation or for getting into government services. Candidates are busy working hard; round the year to prepare for competitive exams Technology advancement and the need for the supporting information for the exams go hand in hand i.e. the changes happen with the requirement that arises with time to ease the preparation. All the subject material that is necessary for students can be obtained online from various sites available at our disposal. Joining a coaching class for a certain competitive exam will be a thing of past in near future. A basic internet connection is what it needs and is readily offered by many huge telecom companies.
Mobile Technology: - Today mobile technology has expanded to such an extent that applications can be easily accessible due to the user-friendliness of the apps, by just one click. They have become coaching options or totally reliable tool for students.
● Online educational sites like Testbook have their own mobile applications for use of knowledge.
● What a student has to do is download the Testbook app and start using it.
● Mobile technology is one of the easiest ways to access the subject material even when a person is traveling or is sitting at a mall.
● Almost apps of all languages are available today. There are mobile apps to learn tricks and tips for examination that’s how technology has changed the preparation methodology of aspirants.
● Documents (helps in editing pdf, keeping track of documents in the cloud), wunderlist (to manage tasks, it is a task management application), cite this for me are some of the apps that are recommended for their free availability for apple and android users.
Testbook: - Testbook is one such site that offers almost everything that an aspirant needs to quench his thirst for knowledge while preparing for competitive exams.
● Be it Banking and insurance exam, SSC and railways , Engineering exams, Teaching, Defence and police, or State exams like PNRD Assam - testbook assists with online tests, online courses, Testbook online centres (TOCs), lessons/ lectures through videos, query solving sessions etc. at reasonable fees and with certain conditions at time offers free coaching.
● Online test series, mock tests are available for the candidates that are prepared by experienced professionals. They turn out to be very helpful with immediate results which help in analyzing the performance. Competitive exams are different from the regular school or college exams they require a certain understanding. It needs mentoring, though there are many aspirants who cannot afford for big classes and their exorbitant fees, technological advancement has made it possible to coach such students with ease for example; Videos demonstrated on YouTube accompanied by question answer sessions.
How technology is changing?
● Dependence on real libraries has decreased and that on virtual libraries have increased for exam preparations.
● Even though job market looks for outstanding skills and unique way of thinking of a candidate, knowledge, and ability is something that never goes waste and without which a person cannot be hired for a particular job. Hence technological advancement to provide and assist the needy has brought about a great change to the society.
● Online live chats to answer the queries are nothing less than a private tuition.
● Physical classrooms have transformed into online classrooms whereby a professor or lecturer teaching at a faraway place can teach a person 100 miles away from him. This is the miracle of technology upgradation.
● Students attending for JEE Joint entrance examinations learn from video lectures that are stream at low bandwidth. Apps use video compression techniques.
● Online study materials have replaced guides and training modules to a greater extent as any topic can be reached in a few seconds.
● Laptops make it easy to take notes rather than paper and pen as it provides a good amount of storage.
● Earlier competitive exams were offline but now almost all have become online which makes it easier for lesser mistakes or any sort of frauds on the part of the examiners. There is nothing sort of partiality or any illegal act that can happen as the data is stored in the computer. Everything becomes digital. This also helps in the declaration of results on time and quite early.
1. Digital evaluation: - This has created confidence in the examinees as they find it secured to give examinations as there is revolutionized assessment. The benefits range first from high security as the answer sheets are uploaded in an encrypted format that is sent to evaluators. The evaluators are not given any unauthorized access.
2. Since everything is digital, software does the job of extracting the relevant responses to the answer sheet folders.
3. They are highly transparent and provide marks, results quite quickly.Also the data is secured in the cloud that is safe from theft, or any other computer mishaps.
● Government ministries and educational departments have come a long way from transitioning pen-paper to computer-based test and evaluation the way aspirants prepare for their studies.
● Social media helps in creating pages or group of a particular examination that invites from aspirants and students to join in and discuss their views, share, create content that is related to the topic. This helps in creating connections and motivation in the minds of the students in working hard towards their goal.
● GOOGLE the biggest search engine has made everything possible with few relevant words in and you get the output in a minute. They don’t have to make a collection of books at home to study, an online database of books and notes provides everything in any format ie word, excel, .
● Information technology plays a vital role as four generations of the computer has progressed and given us ample opportunities to progress as well with fewer efforts. CAT, MAT, GATE, JEE are all computer based now.
Education Articles1. Important Tips For Career Opportunities After Be
Author: meenal deshpande
2. Angular 6 Vs. Angular 5: New Features And Improvements
Author: suresh babu
3. Blank Stencil Film
Author: blank stencil film
4. Jee Main Preparation Tips For Maths
Author: SIKHA ROY
5. What Is The Future Of Java Developers?
6. Best Online Examination Software
Author: Conduct exam
7. Know The Important Step For Cracking The Cbap Examination With Cbap Training
8. German Tutors Online - A Powerful Solution To Become Fluent In No Time
9. Summary Of The Case
Author: Winnie Melda
10. Dsl And Cable Modem Services
Author: Winnie Melda
11. Chinese National Team Table Tennis
Author: Winnie Melda
12. Develop Hardening Checklist For Windows 10
Author: Winnie Melda
13. What Is The Process To Get An Overseas Education? What Are The Necessary Exams To Take Up?
Author: Laxmi Sharma
14. Will Python Overtake Java?
15. Disaster Recovery Plan For Beltz Company
Author: Sherry Roberts