ALL >> Health >> View Article
How Hormones Affect Your Hair And Make You Bald?
Total Articles: 7
The Avenues Clinic is a trusted center for Ahmedabad Hair Transplant and the experts of the clinic say that hormonal disturbance and genetic reason play a vital role in making you bald.
Hair loss occurs when hair growth cycle is badly disturbed and hair follicles start to shrink and as a result, new hairs are thinner until all the hair follicles are completely dead.
Let us have a look at the role of hormones in your body that make your scalp bald.
Testosterone And Its Different Forms
Testosterone can be bound to albumin that is a protein in the blood or it can be free Testosterone that is not bound to proteins. Most testosterone is bound to sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) protein and a low level of SHBG means a high level of free testosterone.
Another form of testosterone is Dihydrotestosterone that is more powerful than testosterone. DHT is believed to responsible to bring baldness.
The Role Of DHT
Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is made from 5-alpha reeducate enzyme and it is found in skin, hair follicles, and the prostate. Hair follicles are very sensitive to DHT and this is the main reason for hair loss.
The level of sensitivity of the hair is determined by genetics. If your hairs follicles are highly sensitive to DHT, a small amount of DHT may cause hair loss. As you see your genes and hormones are mainly responsible for the occurrence of hair loss.
Apart from DHT, there are other hormones that may bring hair loss, such as:
Fluctuated thyroid level is responsible for hair loss. Low or high thyroid level disturb the normal functions of the body and hair follicles are included in the affected areas of the body.
Estrogen plays various roles in the body of women and it is a friendly hormone but the excess of this hormone may lead to thinning of hair. the effects of this hormones can be seen during or after the pregnancy period in the form of sudden hair loss.
Insulin is responsible for regulating sugar level in the bloodstream and it is also responsible for hair growth. Thus a disturbed level of insulin hormone may cause severe hair loss.
As you see, hormonal and genetic reasons are responsible for hair loss and different environmental factors may also trigger the male pattern baldness. it is sure that male pattern baldness will occur certainly if it is coded in your genes but you can prevent the adverse effects by having a healthy lifestyle. If you are experiencing severe hair loss due to male pattern baldness, you may visit to the Avenues clinic for the Best Hair Transplant in Ahmedabad because this clinic is recognized as a reliable and trusted place for hair restoration by the patients.
Health Articles1. Can I Improve My Mental Health On My Own, Before Seeking Mental Health Treatment In Texas?
2. Why Should You Take The Neck And Shoulder Pain Seriously?
Author: Mahesh Singh
3. Searching For The Ideal Breast Implants New Jersey
Author: Berlet Plastic Surgery
4. Why You Need An Ozone Therapy?
Author: Mahesh singh
5. Select The Best Muscle Building Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
6. Cannabis Edibles: Five Important Tips To Make Your Experience More Enjoyable
Author: Stephen Robert
7. Koristi Implantatov, Ki Jih Opravlja Cenjena Zobna Ambulanta
Author: Gorazd Danilovski
8. Ensure Your Children Grow Up Smart, Strong, And Healthy
Author: Maria Gini
9. Neurofeedback Training History In Houston
Author: Harry Campbell
10. Everything A Man Ever Wanted To Know About Male Emission
Author: John Dugan
11. +91-869o882o17~ Divorce Problem Solution Babaji In Delhi
Author: divorce problem solution baba ji
12. What Is Unidra? Knowing Personal Importing Medicine Online Store
13. Boost Your Sales Opportunities In The Healthcare Industry With Averickmedia Healthcare Mailing Lists
Author: Allen Parker
14. Male Organ Protection For The Winter Naturist
Author: John Dugan
15. 101 Steps To Develop An Essay
Author: Andrew Clark