ALL >> Health >> View Article
Smegma Infection Symptoms And How To Clear It Up
Total Articles: 33
People may want the funk, but not the chunky white smelling kind. That's right – smegma. Smegma didn't start out as all bad. Smegma is actually the end-result of the body's masterful self-cleaning skills and is an odorific concoction of oil, dead skin cells, and other fluids. However, elves and fairies won't come to clean it up for a man; he has to do it himself. And when he doesn't…it isn’t pretty. Not only does it stink, but it also can lead to infections and embarrassment in more intimate moments. The good news, however, is it’s easy to clean up and even easier to prevent.
Smegma Infection Symptoms
Unlike wondering if the barista at Starbucks is interested or just providing excellent customer service, smegma is pretty apparent. It’s also one of those conditions that doesn't show a lot of variances. Since it’s physically seen, smegma infection symptoms are pretty unswerving. There are a few common smegma symptoms which include:
- A foul or sour odor coming from the male organ. ‘Nuff said on that symptom.
- An off-white and dense texture with a cheese-like consistency. Nope, it’s not cottage, it’s head cheese (as it’s known colloquially). And the aforementioned smell will go toe-to-toe with the finest Limburger.
- Burning and pulsating urination. Nope, your member didn’t turn into a dragon; it’s the smegma. Men who experience this may also find they feel the urge to pee more frequently as well.
- Irritation. The skin on the privates gets red, irritated, and angry.
The cause of smegma is pretty much one and only one thing – not cleaning the region thoroughly or often enough. When a man neglects his nether region and doesn't correctly and meticulously wash his privates (or his body for that matter), all the layers of sweat, dead skin and body oils unite to infect the body. In simplest terms, the absence of a properly performed hygiene regimen will result in smegma. Men who don’t wash daily, don’t wash after workouts, don’t wash after intimacy, or don’t wash with purpose (looking at those guys who get in the shower and wash their hair think the sudsy flowing down their body will do the rest of the work) are prone to smegma.
While not a cause of smegma, being intact puts a man at higher risk for having smegma simply because under the sheath is smegma’s favorite place to live. To avoid smegma and hygiene issues, some of these men decide to get cut.
Treating Smegma Infection Symptoms
How do you treat smegma? If you don’t know, now you know. It’s easy. Simply perform a daily grooming ritual. This ritual should center around precisely cleaning the male organ, including around and under the sheath. Then rinse, dry, and moisturize. For the more detailed fella, here's a detailed how-to for cleaning up and keeping the area smegma-free.
1) Gently pull back the sheath. If the smegma has hardened, it may not be possible to retract it all the way. Don’t force it! It can cause pain and tear the skin and that may lead to infection. Soak the area in warm water for a prolonged period of time to loosen the smegma. Oil can also help. Do not use a scrub or scrubber though. That will tear the delicate skin, inviting bacteria and causing intense pain.
2) Use a mild cleanser and warm water to wash the entire area. Be gentle but thorough. If the smegma hardened, again rub some oil (olive or coconut is great) on it first to break down the smegma gently.
3) Rinse thoroughly and pat dry when done cleansing.
4) Condition the male organ with a specially formulated male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) after every cleansing. Choose a cream that has a natural moisturizing base like Shea butter and vitamin E to nourish the male organ. Then add vitamins A, B, C, and D for their skin-soothing, elastin, and cell regeneration properties.
5) Repeat daily until the smegma disappears and continue to follow this new process to prevent smegma.
If the smegma isn’t better after a good week of thorough cleaning, or if it’s getting worse, see a doctor for treatment. Otherwise, get to washing!
Health Articles1. Does A Small Male Organ = Infertility?
Author: john Dugan
2. Hello Ortho : Offering Quality Orthodontic Care In Sonoma
Author: George Regan
3. When You Need To See Joint Pain Specialist In Jaipur
Author: Pushpanjali Seema
4. Get Your Body And Mind Relaxed With Yoga, Surfing And Meditation
Author: Grant Avery
5. The Advanced Guide To Best Oncologist In Delhi
Author: ponting brown
6. Effective Ways To Communicate With The Elderly
Author: Vijay Singh
7. Physiotherapy Enhancing New Ways Of Life
Author: Saurabh Singh
8. Global Veterinary Vaccines Market: Business Dynamics, By Vaccine Type, By Animal Type | Development
Author: Anna Smith
9. Global Disposable Respirators Market Analysed By Size, Share, Growth, Revenue, Trends And Forecast T
Author: Anna Smith
10. Best Protein Powder For Building Muscle
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
11. How Hormones Affect Your Hair And Make You Bald?
Author: avenues kapadia
12. Cosmetic Surgery: Rejuvenate Yourself
Author: Saurabh Singh
13. Top Home Massage Spa Centre In Nagpur
Author: Dr Nitesh Khonde
14. List Of Top Six Health Care Bloomfield Ct Services
Author: Pat Ackeifi
15. How To Maintenance The Hospital Hvac System
Author: Utopia Aire Pte Ltd