ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Facts About Most Popular Jumping-off Points In A Bolivia Salt Lake Uyuni Tour
Total Articles: 2
Salar de Uyuni is the place where Heaven meets the earth! Many people consider this one of the greatest wonders of nature and a journey to this exquisiteness of Salar de Uyuni will surely offer an incredible experience. Here are some interesting facts that must make you amazing.
It is the world largest salt flat in the world stretches over 4000 square miles dotted with endless sheet hexagonal tiles and pyramids of salt. While some salt was extracted from it, it is estimated that the Salt Lake Uyuni contains more than 10 billion tons of salt in it.
Salt Lake Uyuni contains the large amount of sodium, potassium, lithium, magnesium, and borax. Of this Lithium is arguably more significant as it is a vital component of electric batteries. The outer layer serves as a source of salt and it covers up a pool of brine and treasure of lithium. Bolivia holds about 45% of the world’s lithium reserve and most of them are found in the Salt Lake.
The Bolivia Salt Lake Uyuni is sometimes covered with water making it a largest natural mirror in the world. In the rainy season, it becomes a stunning site where the cloud and sky reflect the surface to create a heavenly scene.
It is one of the flattest and emptiest places in the world which is great for crazy perspective photos! It has also a magnificent view of the night sky. During this the shallow salt lake perfectly mirrors the night sky creating an eye-catching illusion of infinity.
The Bolivia Salt Lake Uyuni has a train cemetery where you can find the trains used in transporting of salt until 1940. Since then it remains as the most popular attraction of the salt flat. The cactus island on it dominated by giant cactus with a very low growth rate! In November this salt flats became a traveler’s paradise as it becomes the breeding ground of pink flamingos.
Salt Lake Uyuni in Bolivia attract tourists from around the world. Though it has been located far from the city a number of hotels have been built in the area. Some of the hotels are completely made of Salt and sounded by salt is just looking like a museum. You can sit on chairs or sleep on beds, walk on the floor, nicely crafted salt rocks by local craftsmen or the hotels itself; all are made of salt harvested from the salt flats! These are the magnificent hotels which you can find only in Bolivia, merges with nature will create a unique and memorable travel experience!
Finding a travel operator that offer travel service and guide to explore the area can be an excellent idea to discover Bolivia’s Salt Lake Uyuni. They will help you to reflect on all the options, including where you want to start and end, and what to do depending on your other travel plans! Wherever you start from, choose your operator wisely. Do your research and check out up-to-date reviews online which will surely bring an incredible climax to this special journey!
This article is written by Esmeralda tours- a reputed travel management company in Bolivia equipped with a wealth of information’s and reliable service to guide and organize different touristic activities for travel enthusiasts.
Travel Articles1. How Car Rental Services In Odisha Is Doing Decent Business
Author: Bhubaneswar Taxi Service
2. Choose Easy Trekking Tour In Nepal To Explore Beautiful Himalayan Peak
3. Kanchenjunga - Amazing Trekking Destination In Nepal
4. Top-level Transport For A Destination Wedding Including Family In Dc With A Charter Bus Dc
5. Quell Your Pre-wedding Jitters With Calming Wedding Limo Service Near Me
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
6. Book A Taxi Cab Online For Hassle Free Travel Experience
7. Amazing Wildlife Tours: The Rewards Of Bonding With Wildlife
8. Amazing Advantages Of Having A Good Time With Animals If You Are On Tour
9. Hire Cheap Taxi To Luton Airport From London
Author: jack pero
10. Cherish An Outstanding View Of Himalaya And Naini Lake Whilst Enjoying Other Facilities At Best Hote
11. 7 Not To Miss Travel Apps, But You Missed
Author: Amit Singh
12. Fully Participatory Destination Wedding Arrangements With A Party Or Charter Bus Phoenix
Author: John wick
13. Adventure & Exciting Andaman Tour Packages For You & Your Family
Author: Chalo Emerald
14. How Can The Best Andaman Tours & Travel Agency Make Your Holiday Of Dreams Come True?
Author: Chalo Emerald
15. Lake Norman Airport Transportation Offers A Dependable And Responsible Way To Airport
Author: Hussein Hegazy