ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Sightseeing Tour Miami – Top 5 Attractions That Worth A Visit
Total Articles: 1
Splendid beaches, vibrant nightlife and never-ending shopping opportunities are some of the things that Miami is best recognized for. However, exploring Miami is much more than just exploring a single city. It’s an opportunity to explore numerous unique districts, each with a unique style, culture and architecture. From the vibrant homes in Little Havana to the Art Deco buildings on Miami Beach, there an amazing array of attractions that you want to explore on a sightseeing tour in Miami.
Crandon Park, an amazing beach park that truly has something for both locals and tourists! As the name suggest, there’s a beautiful 2 miles beach that’s widely known as one of the finest beaches Florida has to offer. Apart from that, the region is also blessed with a wide range of ecosystems. Inside the park, it’s absolutely feasible to hike through beautiful sandy dunes, stroll around the mangroves and witness the surf crash into the offshore sandbar. There’re also a golf course, tennis facilities and even a huge marina where visiting boats are welcomed.
Don’t worry if you can’t visit Cuba, because the next best place where you can experience Cuban culture, music, cuisine and heritage is Little Havana in Miami. This is perhaps the main highlight of many sightseeing tours in Miami. The major highlight of this attraction is the main drag through the district, known as Calle Ocho or 8th Street. You will hear Spanish being spoken everywhere, and the adjacent stores on either side of the street vend Cuban favorites. Yet another popular attraction here is Tower Theatre, an Art Deco structure that still shows films subtitled in Spanish.
Art Deco District:
In the 1930s, Miami Beach grew dramatically. Consequently, the city features an incredible volume of Art Deco architecture. There’re over 800 instances of Art Deco architecture in South Beach alone, so that is the ideal place for a leisure walk. Though you will have access to guided tours, you can also explore on your own and witness legendary landmarks such as the Plymouth or the McAlpin. Don’t forget to see the Mass Museum, which provides both a remarkable compilation of early twentieth century pieces and a stunning Art Deco exterior.
Vizcaya Museum and Gardens:
Known as one of Miami’s finest treasures, the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens certainly worth a visit as it features some stunning architectures and artworks. Boasting 34 rooms arranged around a stunning patio, the royal-style villa is packed with the most beautiful European furnishings and arts from the fifteenth to the nineteenth century.
The Olympia Theatre:
There’re no shortages of Miami theatres but none are as legendary as the Olympia Theatre. Situated on Flagler Street, the Olympia theatre feature a variety of performances & events all through the year ranging from comedy to concerts but what’ll stick in your memory is its fabulous interior decoration. For your knowledge, the theatre is architected in Moorish style with grand columns and balconies that wouldn’t look out of place in North Africa.
Hopefully, your next Miami sightseeing tour will be all about exploring these above-mentioned places. Best of luck!
Travel Articles1. How Car Rental Services In Odisha Is Doing Decent Business
Author: Bhubaneswar Taxi Service
2. Choose Easy Trekking Tour In Nepal To Explore Beautiful Himalayan Peak
3. Kanchenjunga - Amazing Trekking Destination In Nepal
4. Top-level Transport For A Destination Wedding Including Family In Dc With A Charter Bus Dc
5. Quell Your Pre-wedding Jitters With Calming Wedding Limo Service Near Me
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
6. Book A Taxi Cab Online For Hassle Free Travel Experience
7. Amazing Wildlife Tours: The Rewards Of Bonding With Wildlife
8. Amazing Advantages Of Having A Good Time With Animals If You Are On Tour
9. Hire Cheap Taxi To Luton Airport From London
Author: jack pero
10. Cherish An Outstanding View Of Himalaya And Naini Lake Whilst Enjoying Other Facilities At Best Hote
11. 7 Not To Miss Travel Apps, But You Missed
Author: Amit Singh
12. Fully Participatory Destination Wedding Arrangements With A Party Or Charter Bus Phoenix
Author: John wick
13. Adventure & Exciting Andaman Tour Packages For You & Your Family
Author: Chalo Emerald
14. How Can The Best Andaman Tours & Travel Agency Make Your Holiday Of Dreams Come True?
Author: Chalo Emerald
15. Lake Norman Airport Transportation Offers A Dependable And Responsible Way To Airport
Author: Hussein Hegazy