ALL >> Health >> View Article
Answers For Some Common Faqs From Dentist Parramatta
Total Articles: 8
More than half of all adults over age 30 suffer from gum disease, and the figure jumps to 70% of adults over 65. If left untreated, the gum disease could result in loosening of your teeth and eventually fall off. Gum disease also causes other general health issues including a risk of heart disease and other systemic health conditions. The good news is that gum disease is treatable and even better, they can be prevented.
Periodontitis is a severe and non-reversible stage of gum disease. It affects bones, connective tissues, and gums that hold the teeth in place. Let us have a look at some of the common FAQs about gum disease.
What Causes Gum Disease?
Gum diseases are caused by some type of harmful bacteria that forms as a film both below and above the gum line. If this film is not cleaned every day, it eventually hardens into a substance called Tartar, which can only be cleaned by a professional dentist Parramatta. When your body tries to fight against the bacteria and its toxins, your gum will become inflamed, teeth may start to loosen, and the bone beneath the gum gets affected. With a continued bone loss teeth could fall off.
How to identify if you are affected by Gum Disease?
Gum disease doesn't always show symptoms. Especially in smokers, the nicotine content will reduce blood flow to the area hiding symptoms. However, there are some symptoms you should look for.
- A mild form of gum disease called gingivitis produces red and puffy gums that bleed when you floss or brush.
- Periodontitis, a more serious form of gum disease shows some signs including badmouth odour, gum recession, and tooth loosening.
However, only with a proper examination with a Parramatta dentist, you can confirm if you have gum disease.
How to Deal with the Symptoms of Gum Disease?
If you have gingivitis, you need teeth cleaning professionally done by dentists Parramatta and renewed commitment to oral hygiene which includes rinsing the mouth with antibacterial mouthwash, brushing and flossing daily. Whereas, periodontitis may require a range of treatments including special cleaning of teeth root to gum surgery.
How to Prevent Gum Disease?
Regular professional cleaning of teeth and meticulous oral hygiene is the best defence against gum disease. Avoid sugary foods which feed the disease-causing bacteria. If you are diabetic, take extra efforts to manage your oral hygiene with a Parramatta dental clinic.
The author is a dentist Parramatta. He provides his patients with a wide range of dental treatments intended to improve their dental health and wellbeing with a team of passionate professionals. Visit https://www.curedental.com.au/ for details.
Cure Dental provides its patients with a wide-ranging dental treatments intended to improve their dental health and wellbeing in Parramatta. Maintaining oral health is incredibly important to overall wellbeing, as it can keep you from having a variety of problems including tooth decay, gum disease, bad breath and tooth loss. Whilst we provide a service that intends to help eliminate or prevent these issues, we also provide a range of other dental care options including orthodontics, cosmetic dentistry, dental implants, crowns and bridges, and children’s dentistry.
Health Articles1. The Aging Member And “manopause”: What Every Man Needs To Know
Author: John Dugan
2. Specialization In Sports By Youth & Orthopaedic Risks | Best Sports Medicine Doctor In Bangalore
3. How To Know The Most Important Thing To Look For When Choosing An Orthodontist?
Author: Morry Weiss
4. Order Ambien 10mg Online Cod For Sleep Disorder
Author: Ambien Online
5. Use An Android App For Online Doctors And Get Treated At Home!
Author: Abigail Kane
6. 5 Fun Learning Activities For Your Child With Autism | Centre For Autism In Bangalore
7. What Is Online Diazepam Generic (valium 10 Mg, 5 Mg) Cheap Prices?
Author: What is online Diazepam generic (Valium 10 mg, 5
8. Best Dental Clinic In Ranchi, Orthodontists In Ranchi - Dr. Narnoly's Dental Clinic
Author: narnoly dental
9. Everything That You Should Know About Dental Implant Surgery
Author: Dental Implantologist
10. Advantages Of A Pediatrician Over A Family Doctor
Author: Dexter Brown
11. Three Ways To Reduce Back Pain
Author: Leslie Trigg
12. What Is Sperm Freezing And What Is Its Importance?
Author: Rohini Devi
13. The Ultimate Guide - Drinking Protein Powder!
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
14. A Self-pleasuring Club: What To Expect
Author: John Dugan
15. True Motivation To Lose Weight