ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
8 Authentic Reasons Why Your Business Needs Responsive Web Design
Total Articles: 6
Every business website or e-commerce website should have a responsive web design. Period. Rapid strides taken by technology in bringing internet and the mobile into the user’s hands, has made it mandatory for every single website to respond to the device it is being accessed from. The responsive design changes its layout based on the screen size of the device it is being displayed on.
The following 10 reasons are good enough to bring a website design company in Mumbai on board to create a responsive web design for your business:
1. Increase in mobile traffic: The final quarter of the year 2017 has shown that more than 50% of the world’s total internet traffic originated from mobile devices. This clearly shows that no business should ignore the growing need for responsive web designing. It is important to know the number of visitors and the time they spend at the site before responsive web design is applied in order to make a comparison.
2. Better performance: Since a responsive website provides easy navigation, it ensures that your users are more likely to come back to your site after their first positive experience. Customer satisfaction is more likely to be seen in a responsive web design than a basic one.
3. High conversion rate: When a visitor spends more than average time on the site, it indicates that he is having a positive experience and the trust level is high too. This will bring in higher conversion rates since the customer is comfortable with your brand and is willing to spend on your products and services. A responsive website design brings all these attributes along with it.
4. Lower Bounce rates: The number of users who quit a website after
accessing a single page is known as the bounce rate. Through responsive
design, it is possible to keep the visitor on your website for a longer time. It provides a large variety of information to the visitor in the manner he wants it. You can convey your ideas, product details and services to them in a lucid manner that attracts and retains customers.
5. Better Loading time: Websites that have responsive designs are likely to load faster on devices like smartphones and tablets. This allows visitors to access the website quickly which not only leads to a positive experience but keeps the visitor on the site for a much longer time. When a site takes more than 3 seconds to load, the user usually moves on to a similar site searching for the product or service he needs.
6. Easy-to-maintain: Having different websites for different devices is certainly passé now since it is not only cumbersome but their maintenance is difficult too. Instead of fixing the same problem on different websites, it makes sense to have a single responsive website instead. The development team can then focus on less on maintenance and drive their energies toward product development, marketing strategies and customer support.
7. Money saving: Responsive sites can help in keeping the web design cost low. With a smaller investment, it is possible to gain access to a larger customer base. With growing business and added sales, this proves to be a boost for the company’s bottom line.
8. Improved SEO: With a responsive web design, search engines are able to discover your content easily thus making your site more accessible to your target audience. The responsiveness of the website is one of the signals that determine your website’s rank.
If the above-mentioned reasons are good enough to bring in a change for your business, it is time to get a web development company in Mumbai to create a responsive website design for you.
Web Design Articles1. The Benefits Of Warehouse Layout And Design
Author: Specialized Storage
2. Why Should You Hire A Dedicated Magento 2 Developer?
Author: Krunal Padmashali
3. Great On-line Marketing Method This Is Loose And Powerful
Author: Raeann Bell
4. Brighten Up Your Online Presence With Professional Web Designs Services
Author: Robert Wilson
5. Freelancer Clone: Simplest Way To Start Your Freelancing Marketplace
Author: Manish Shrimal
6. Website Design – Bringing Your Business Online
7. How To Define A Quality Website Design
8. Why Website Design Is Important
9. Benefits Of Professional, Quality Website Design
10. Improve Your Online Presence By Investing In A Quality Website Design
11. 7 Question To Ask Your Website Designer Before You Hire Them
12. Mustus Technologies Mobile App Development, Mobile Application Development Companies.
13. How To Use Bootstrap Dashboard Admin Template To Obtain The Ideal Admin Panel
Author: Francis McFarlane
14. How To Create A Website With Wordpress?
Author: Ananth Prasath
15. Web Designing And Development Company In Bangalore