ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Best Time Of The Year To Travel For A Gorilla Safari In Uganda
Total Articles: 3
The normal rainfall in Uganda ranges between 1000-2000mm every year; however, the sky is clear throughout the year! The unique weather patterns always support the vacationers and welcome them for most vacations including gorilla safaris in Uganda. The climate changes will bring the changes in the weather patterns. Therefore, it hard to predict the accurate travel seasons or climates best for tourism!
Uganda has basically confronted with two rainy seasons; the short season that starts from October to November and the long rainy season starts from mid of March to the end of May every year. Tourists prefer to travel from May to September and December to February every year since rain has reduced and most of the destinations can be traveled with quite sunny weather.
December is one of the most eventful months of the year and the finest time to go for gorilla safaris in Uganda. During the charismas and holiday season, most travelers planning for vacations including gorilla safaris in the national parks in Uganda. So the month of December seems to be a peak season for gorilla safaris. Travel operators advised for the booking of gorilla safari as well as the accommodation in time to avoid disappointments.
However, planning for gorilla safaris in low season is satisfactory to many tourists within budget. The gorilla safaris permits in Uganda are cut from $ 650 to $ 450 during such down season. This might encourage many travelers to plan their trip even though the rainy season. Furthermore, you might have the opportunity to enjoy the jungle with relatively fewer crowds.
During the month of February and September, the safari lodges are not fully booked as of the high season. During the low season of March to May and October to November, most of the safari lodges reduce their prices, to draw the attention of more tourists. The reduction in the cost of gorilla trekking permits by Uganda Government is an added advantage to attract more tourists. Therefore these months also seem to be good time for gorilla safaris vacation in Uganda.
It is true that the rainy season in Uganda affects the travel schedule of vacationers. These seasons are combined with both rains and sunshine. Hence most gorilla safari activities are able to be carried out without any disturbances. Most Mountain gorilla trekking, as well as chimpanzee trekking, are also carried out even during the rainy seasons.
Uganda has got a raised topography and its weather is always fresh and cool. However, before planning for a gorilla trekking, it’s crucial to care for the easiest trekking conditions regardless of the low rates or the low season! This means that the best time to game viewing or Gorilla safaris in all the national parks of Uganda is ideal to visit in the dry season. Tourists are advised to avoid the vacations during the heavy rain months of April and May to get the most out of their vacations in Uganda.
This article is written by Bamba Tours - a recognition and leading travel operator, focused on delivering promises and experienced enough to provide exclusive gorilla safaris as an expedition of a lifetime!
Travel Articles1. How Car Rental Services In Odisha Is Doing Decent Business
Author: Bhubaneswar Taxi Service
2. Choose Easy Trekking Tour In Nepal To Explore Beautiful Himalayan Peak
3. Kanchenjunga - Amazing Trekking Destination In Nepal
4. Top-level Transport For A Destination Wedding Including Family In Dc With A Charter Bus Dc
5. Quell Your Pre-wedding Jitters With Calming Wedding Limo Service Near Me
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
6. Book A Taxi Cab Online For Hassle Free Travel Experience
7. Amazing Wildlife Tours: The Rewards Of Bonding With Wildlife
8. Amazing Advantages Of Having A Good Time With Animals If You Are On Tour
9. Hire Cheap Taxi To Luton Airport From London
Author: jack pero
10. Cherish An Outstanding View Of Himalaya And Naini Lake Whilst Enjoying Other Facilities At Best Hote
11. 7 Not To Miss Travel Apps, But You Missed
Author: Amit Singh
12. Fully Participatory Destination Wedding Arrangements With A Party Or Charter Bus Phoenix
Author: John wick
13. Adventure & Exciting Andaman Tour Packages For You & Your Family
Author: Chalo Emerald
14. How Can The Best Andaman Tours & Travel Agency Make Your Holiday Of Dreams Come True?
Author: Chalo Emerald
15. Lake Norman Airport Transportation Offers A Dependable And Responsible Way To Airport
Author: Hussein Hegazy