ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ten Common Causes Of Dry Peeling Skin On The Member And How To Treat Them
Total Articles: 119
No man in the history of the world ever looked down and marveled at dry peeling skin on the member in a good way. Oftentimes, dry male organ skin causes anxiety and confusion. It hurts, it's red, and it's flaky. It catches on fabric, causing unbearable pain, and it definitely isn't something a man wants to show a lover. Thankfully, most causes of dryness and peeling are fairly normal and easy to remedy. Here are a few of the most reported issues and how to treat them.
1) Drying or Chemical-laden Soaps – Dry male organ skin can be the result of using harsh soaps which strip the skin of their natural moisture. Harsh soaps containing ingredients like sodium lauryl sulfates (SLS), lye, polypropylene, and triclosan and should complete avoided. Use all-natural products or products formulated for babies when washing delicate male organ skin.
2) Allergies -- Allergies to creams, latex, laundry detergents, certain fabrics, or other personal care products have been shown to cause dry peeling skin on the member. Other associated symptoms of allergy include sneezing, a runny nose, wheezing, and watery eyes.
3) Chafing – Too tight pants, underwear, or shorts can cause chaffing of the male organ skin, leading to a rash and dry peeling skin on the member. Air things out when at home via Donald Duck, that is to say, without pants. When leaving the house, wear loose, breathable fabrics to help the area heal.
4) Balanitis – More common in uncut men, balanitis is a bacterial overgrowth caused either by not cleaning the head of the member well or with frequency, or not properly rinsing off harsh soaps or cleaning agents. Treatment can include antibiotics, an antifungal cream, a steroid cream or a combination of all the above.
5) Candida – Yeast infections, also called Candida, can cause dry male organ skin and also cause a rash, inflammation on the head of the member, chunky discharge under the sheath, and white patches on the skin. This infection makes it quite painful to have relations or urinate. Use an over-the-counter anti-fungal cream on the head of the member (and under the sheath if intact) until symptoms are gone. Also, abstain from self-gratification and intimacy until the infection is completely gone. By the way, yeast infections are transmittable, so be sure to tell a partner.
6) Eczema – Eczema is a skin disease where the skin is dry, inflamed, or irritated. If it is on the member, it’s likely it’s on other places on the body as well. Treat the area with an over-the-counter hydrocortisone cream as directed by a pharmacist or doctor. Be sure to moisturize the area daily and after any contact with water to minimize additional drying.
7) Dermatitis – Dermatitis is a skin sensitivity to something in a man’s environment which causes the skin to become angry, itchy, and dry. Avoid known irritants to avoid these issues and use a soothing cream when irritation does flare up to calm the skin and return it to normal.
8) Psoriasis – Psoriasis is a skin disease which causes red, scaly patches on the skin. See a doctor or dermatologist for diagnosis and a cortisone cream to treat the area.
9) Dry Penetration or Self-gratification – Excessive and sustained sensual activity without suitable lubrication can cause dry peeling skin on the member. Prevent this from occurring by using a water-based lubricant and give the member cool-down time to rest and repair between sessions.
10) Syph – Saving the worst for last, the second stage of syph is often accompanied by grey-to-white rashes and dry spots on the groin. See a medical provider immediately as syph can be deadly.
Stop Dry Peeling Skin on the member with Good Hygiene Habits
No matter what a man does, good grooming can take male organ health a long way. Thoroughly cleanse the member every day using gentle pressure and a gentle cleanser. Moisturize the member frequently to keep it smooth and supple. Keep the private area dry and wear breathable fabrics which discourage moisture and bacteria and opt for looser pants or properly fitted pants in lieu of tight trousers to avoid chaffing and skin irritation.
When it comes to conditioning delicate member skin, a specially formulated male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) should be used. Chock-full of nutrients, vitamins, and emollients, these specialty creams that are made explicitly for the member. Look for ingredients like vitamins A, C, D, and E, which are well-known for their skin-soothing and revitalizing properties. Be sure to purchase a product which contains natural moisturizers such as Shea butter, which repairs dry peeling skin on the member and returns it to its smooth state.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. What Is Postherpetic Neuralgia?
Author: Mahesh Singh
2. Why Does It Hurt When I Pee? 5 Causes Of Pain During Urination In Men
Author: John Dugan
3. Tips When Using An Organic Baby Formula
4. How To Know About The Benefits Of Invisalign For The Professional In Mesquite?
Author: Scott Pamela
5. Important Things To Know Before Getting Braces
Author: Steve Michale
6. How To Know About Top Facts On Braces & Orthodontists In Poway?
Author: Thomas Adler
7. What Is The Biofeedback Certification Institute Of America?
Author: Harry Campbell
8. How To Know About The Importance Of Orthodontists To The Present Generation In Albion?
Author: Christophers Nolan
9. Drug And Alcohol Policies Are For Companies Of All Sizes
10. The Right Decision To Choose An Orthodontist
Author: Joseph Walker
11. Wisdom Teeth Removal - Faqs
Author: Charlie Wellish
12. Epidemiology Overview - Best Williams Syndrome Treatment In Bangalore | Capaar
Author: Sumitha Hemavathy
13. How To Know The Factors To Consider In Choosing The Right Orthodontic Clinic In Maricopa?
Author: Milton Raul
14. Understanding The Three Different Types Of Hair Transplant
Author: Rashi Aggarwal
15. How To Know Important Things To Know About Getting Invisalign In Detroit?
Author: Jerry Lewis