ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ten Common Causes Of Dry Peeling Skin On The Member And How To Treat Them
Total Articles: 189
No man in the history of the world ever looked down and marveled at dry peeling skin on the member in a good way. Oftentimes, dry male organ skin causes anxiety and confusion. It hurts, it's red, and it's flaky. It catches on fabric, causing unbearable pain, and it definitely isn't something a man wants to show a lover. Thankfully, most causes of dryness and peeling are fairly normal and easy to remedy. Here are a few of the most reported issues and how to treat them.
1) Drying or Chemical-laden Soaps – Dry male organ skin can be the result of using harsh soaps which strip the skin of their natural moisture. Harsh soaps containing ingredients like sodium lauryl sulfates (SLS), lye, polypropylene, and triclosan and should complete avoided. Use all-natural products or products formulated for babies when washing delicate male organ skin.
2) Allergies -- Allergies to creams, latex, laundry detergents, certain fabrics, or other personal care products have been shown to cause dry peeling skin on the member. Other associated symptoms of allergy include sneezing, a runny nose, wheezing, and watery eyes.
3) Chafing – Too tight pants, underwear, or shorts can cause chaffing of the male organ skin, leading to a rash and dry peeling skin on the member. Air things out when at home via Donald Duck, that is to say, without pants. When leaving the house, wear loose, breathable fabrics to help the area heal.
4) Balanitis – More common in uncut men, balanitis is a bacterial overgrowth caused either by not cleaning the head of the member well or with frequency, or not properly rinsing off harsh soaps or cleaning agents. Treatment can include antibiotics, an antifungal cream, a steroid cream or a combination of all the above.
5) Candida – Yeast infections, also called Candida, can cause dry male organ skin and also cause a rash, inflammation on the head of the member, chunky discharge under the sheath, and white patches on the skin. This infection makes it quite painful to have relations or urinate. Use an over-the-counter anti-fungal cream on the head of the member (and under the sheath if intact) until symptoms are gone. Also, abstain from self-gratification and intimacy until the infection is completely gone. By the way, yeast infections are transmittable, so be sure to tell a partner.
6) Eczema – Eczema is a skin disease where the skin is dry, inflamed, or irritated. If it is on the member, it’s likely it’s on other places on the body as well. Treat the area with an over-the-counter hydrocortisone cream as directed by a pharmacist or doctor. Be sure to moisturize the area daily and after any contact with water to minimize additional drying.
7) Dermatitis – Dermatitis is a skin sensitivity to something in a man’s environment which causes the skin to become angry, itchy, and dry. Avoid known irritants to avoid these issues and use a soothing cream when irritation does flare up to calm the skin and return it to normal.
8) Psoriasis – Psoriasis is a skin disease which causes red, scaly patches on the skin. See a doctor or dermatologist for diagnosis and a cortisone cream to treat the area.
9) Dry Penetration or Self-gratification – Excessive and sustained sensual activity without suitable lubrication can cause dry peeling skin on the member. Prevent this from occurring by using a water-based lubricant and give the member cool-down time to rest and repair between sessions.
10) Syph – Saving the worst for last, the second stage of syph is often accompanied by grey-to-white rashes and dry spots on the groin. See a medical provider immediately as syph can be deadly.
Stop Dry Peeling Skin on the member with Good Hygiene Habits
No matter what a man does, good grooming can take male organ health a long way. Thoroughly cleanse the member every day using gentle pressure and a gentle cleanser. Moisturize the member frequently to keep it smooth and supple. Keep the private area dry and wear breathable fabrics which discourage moisture and bacteria and opt for looser pants or properly fitted pants in lieu of tight trousers to avoid chaffing and skin irritation.
When it comes to conditioning delicate member skin, a specially formulated male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) should be used. Chock-full of nutrients, vitamins, and emollients, these specialty creams that are made explicitly for the member. Look for ingredients like vitamins A, C, D, and E, which are well-known for their skin-soothing and revitalizing properties. Be sure to purchase a product which contains natural moisturizers such as Shea butter, which repairs dry peeling skin on the member and returns it to its smooth state.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Best Enterprise Risk Management
2. What Is Cavity Filling?
Author: ponting brown
3. Dental Implants – A Great Alternative To Dentures
Author: Derek Levenstein
4. Some Of The Causes Of Dental Pain In Bristol
Author: Derek Levenstein
5. Looking For Best Plastic Surgeon New Jersey
6. Training Faculty
Author: Harry Campbell
7. How Does Valium Work In Adult During Depression?
Author: DIazepam Generic Online
8. How To Get Your Real Estate Information In Chilliwack
Author: Olivia William
9. The Best Time To Invest In Canadian Real Estate
Author: Jimmy Walid
10. Things To Avoid In The Case Of Tapentadol And Tramadol:
Author: Things to avoid in the case of Tapentadol and Tram
11. What Are Different Signs That Shows Your Dog May Have Worms?
Author: Jacob Kelly
12. Cosmetic Dentistry And Its Inclusions
Author: M B Dental Home
13. Healthcare Industry’s Increased Dependency On Hybrid Clouds. Results Will Be Unpredictable!
14. Elderly People Can Improve Their Sleep Problems With Zopiclone Pills
Author: Lewis Carroll
15. Cure Teeth Sensitivity With Rejove Clinique
Author: Pradeep Mishra