ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Wall Protection From Water Becomes More Attractive With Glass Designing
Total Articles: 10
A common wall no matter how well it was built and painted most of the time cannot withstand water splashes. To prevent that many protective measures were taken. Ceramic tiles, glass coating, granite coating, marble walling, polished plaster and different chemical composites were tried for protective covers. But among them, glass splashbacks in Gold Coast areas are proving to be the prime choice. More people are demanding these for the protection of their bathrooms, kitchens and other walls.
Earlier glass splashbacks were not always in a great demand, as working with them were very risky. One small scratch can ruin the whole slab. Coloured glass was introduced for kitchen floor and wall. Soon these started to prove its effectiveness. It doesn’t let the sink water to pass through it to the walls. But, its main task is to catch all the splashes and sprinkles of hot oil, water or sauce during cooking. It takes the spots into its own body and not let them reach to the walls. It also effectively works as a thermal resistant shield for the walls. Moreover, these also come with the facility of quick cleaning and water doesn’t work as corrosive to it. Later this was introduced to bathrooms and swimming pools. Previously wooden doors were used but they were not termite and damp protective. Then PVC doors were introduced but those were very bulky. Glass doors are now being applied to every suitable condition. These are also being fit behind the wash basins to avoid water damages like damp or split.
These days, glass splashbacks in Gold Coast areas are not only used as wall protectors. They are also performing as part of the interior decorations. Complemented colouring methods are being applied while designing and choosing them. These splashbacks are even more hygienic than any other wall protector or décor. It can be cleaned with any type solutions, allowing the users to choose of anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-satin solutions and chemicals. In recent times splashbacks are also being used to replace the mirrors. Instead of limited sized mirrors, one can choose whole walls to act as mirrors as its size are even going up to three metres. Decorative electrical equipment’s connections and switching are being hidden under specially curved and cut glass walls. In many occasions, even stair steps are being carved out of them. These easy to maintain glass objects are proving to last long for decades.
About the Author:: Chloe Kellaway has an intensive knowledge on interior design. Her article on Glass Splash Backs Gold Coast are too good to read.
Home and Garden Articles1. Angel Beds Mattresses: Experience World-class Comfort!
2. 5 Types Of Home Loans That You Should Be Aware Of
Author: Vishakha Lele
3. Nature’s Best Granite And Marble Slabs
Author: Nihil Rawal
4. Bed Bugs, A Serious Trouble
Author: David Alexander
5. Your Complete Guide For Austin Dishwasher Installation
Author: Bob Sander
6. Top Scenarios That Warrant The Call Of An Emergency Electrician
Author: John Lyons
7. How To Maintain Polished Concrete, Professionally?
Author: Angela Joseph
8. What Is Deep Cleaning And How Long Does It Last?
Author: ServiceMaster 24/7
9. All About Carpet Cleaning
10. 9 Ways To Improve Your Air Conditioner Performance
Author: Catherine White
11. Best Pest Control Services-termites, Cockroaches, Bed Bugs And More Services
Author: Doorstep Hub
12. Skip Bin Hire - How To Choose The Right Skip Bin Company
Author: Nick Blackman
13. Cotton Bath Mats From Bathmatwarehouse - A One Time Subscription For A Lifetime Insurance
14. Houses For Sale In Colorado Springs - Colorado Springs Real Estate
Author: Mountaincity Realty
15. Why Diy Carpet Cleaning Isn’t The Best Of Ideas
Author: Nikolay Koychev