ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Wall Protection From Water Becomes More Attractive With Glass Designing
Total Articles: 12
A common wall no matter how well it was built and painted most of the time cannot withstand water splashes. To prevent that many protective measures were taken. Ceramic tiles, glass coating, granite coating, marble walling, polished plaster and different chemical composites were tried for protective covers. But among them, glass splashbacks in Gold Coast areas are proving to be the prime choice. More people are demanding these for the protection of their bathrooms, kitchens and other walls.
Earlier glass splashbacks were not always in a great demand, as working with them were very risky. One small scratch can ruin the whole slab. Coloured glass was introduced for kitchen floor and wall. Soon these started to prove its effectiveness. It doesn’t let the sink water to pass through it to the walls. But, its main task is to catch all the splashes and sprinkles of hot oil, water or sauce during cooking. It takes the spots into its own body and not let them reach to the walls. It also effectively works as a thermal resistant shield for the walls. Moreover, these also come with the facility of quick cleaning and water doesn’t work as corrosive to it. Later this was introduced to bathrooms and swimming pools. Previously wooden doors were used but they were not termite and damp protective. Then PVC doors were introduced but those were very bulky. Glass doors are now being applied to every suitable condition. These are also being fit behind the wash basins to avoid water damages like damp or split.
These days, glass splashbacks in Gold Coast areas are not only used as wall protectors. They are also performing as part of the interior decorations. Complemented colouring methods are being applied while designing and choosing them. These splashbacks are even more hygienic than any other wall protector or décor. It can be cleaned with any type solutions, allowing the users to choose of anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-satin solutions and chemicals. In recent times splashbacks are also being used to replace the mirrors. Instead of limited sized mirrors, one can choose whole walls to act as mirrors as its size are even going up to three metres. Decorative electrical equipment’s connections and switching are being hidden under specially curved and cut glass walls. In many occasions, even stair steps are being carved out of them. These easy to maintain glass objects are proving to last long for decades.
About the Author:: Chloe Kellaway has an intensive knowledge on interior design. Her article on Glass Splash Backs Gold Coast are too good to read.
Home and Garden Articles1. Top Ten Unique Container Ideas For A Fairy Garden
Author: Florence Blum
2. Upgrade Your Old Model Ac With New Air Conditioner Sales
Author: AAA Heating and Cooling
3. Why My Garage Door Isn’t Working? 4 Possible Reasons
Author: Thrifty Garage Door Repair
4. Decking Cost: Tips And Suggestions Before Buying
Author: Contemporary Pools
5. Extend Your Outdoor Space With Waterproof Retractable Awnings
Author: Steve Nakousis
6. Importance Of Having An Hvac Maintenance Plan
Author: Caloosa Cooling
7. Drywall Or Plaster In Naples, Florida. Which Is Better?
Author: Michael Smith
8. Three Outdoor Lights To Transform Your Garden In Orlando And Tampa Bay
Author: Lanai Lights
9. Roof Water Damage: Causes, Solutions, And Prevention In Duval
Author: ServiceMaster Restoration by PWF
10. How Fires Can Sometimes Result To Water Damages In Your Home
Author: ServiceMaster Restoration by PWF
11. Fix Plaster Walls: The First Step To Great Home Painting Results
Author: Christine Delongte
12. Bring Back Quality Hot Water In Water Heater With The Right Troubleshooting
Author: Climate Change YYC
13. Things To Look At When Hiring A Professional Painter For Your Building
Author: James John
14. Best Ways To Find A 24-hour Plumber In Your Area
Author: Bryson Kaleb
15. Choosing Residential Architects - 3 Things To Consider
Author: Taurus Inspro