ALL >> Health >> View Article
Can Counselling Get You Out Of A Bad Relationship?
Total Articles: 7
Whether we are going through a bad patch in our relationship or we feel that the relationship is beyond help, we need to make difficult decisions. Do we try to continue the relationship no matter how painful or do we bail out? And, if our decision falls more on the side of bailing out then how?
How bad is your relationship?
There are very few, if any, relationships that are perfect, and most bad ones suffer from the same sort of problems. Money worries, boredom, communication issues, these are common problems which affect many relationships and with time and a little help can often be if not defeated than at least coped with. However some problems, such as violence and domestic abuse, serial infidelity and substance abuse are far more serious dilemmas which are likely to break up a relationship. The trouble is that ending a bad relationship is not always the easiest thing to do. We may know that we need to walk away but are trapped in a state of paralysis, not knowing which way to turn. Help is at hand with counsellor in South west London.
Can counselling really help me?
If you have already made a decision to end your relationship and walk away rest assured first of all that no counsellor is going to try and make you change your mind. They can however help you to evaluate how you have come to your decision and how you can distance yourself from any stumbling blocks in order to help you formulate a strategy for extricating yourself from the relationship. They can help you to work out how you can break the news of your decision to your partner and how to gather a support network around you whether that involves family members or professional agencies. This is crucial because when it comes to breaking up a bad relationship the aftermath can be worse if you have no-one to support you. Your counsellor can be part of your support network.
Dealing with the aftermath
Getting out a bad relationship is often just the start of what can be a stressful process and you may need just as much help coping with the aftermath as with the breakup. Counselling can help and support you in this for as long as you need it.
Those seeking counselling in south west London do so safe in the knowledge that they will be listened to sympathetically and without judgement.
Health Articles1. The Aging Member And “manopause”: What Every Man Needs To Know
Author: John Dugan
2. Specialization In Sports By Youth & Orthopaedic Risks | Best Sports Medicine Doctor In Bangalore
3. How To Know The Most Important Thing To Look For When Choosing An Orthodontist?
Author: Morry Weiss
4. Order Ambien 10mg Online Cod For Sleep Disorder
Author: Ambien Online
5. Use An Android App For Online Doctors And Get Treated At Home!
Author: Abigail Kane
6. 5 Fun Learning Activities For Your Child With Autism | Centre For Autism In Bangalore
7. What Is Online Diazepam Generic (valium 10 Mg, 5 Mg) Cheap Prices?
Author: What is online Diazepam generic (Valium 10 mg, 5
8. Best Dental Clinic In Ranchi, Orthodontists In Ranchi - Dr. Narnoly's Dental Clinic
Author: narnoly dental
9. Everything That You Should Know About Dental Implant Surgery
Author: Dental Implantologist
10. Advantages Of A Pediatrician Over A Family Doctor
Author: Dexter Brown
11. Three Ways To Reduce Back Pain
Author: Leslie Trigg
12. What Is Sperm Freezing And What Is Its Importance?
Author: Rohini Devi
13. The Ultimate Guide - Drinking Protein Powder!
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
14. A Self-pleasuring Club: What To Expect
Author: John Dugan
15. True Motivation To Lose Weight