ALL >> Business >> View Article
7 Series Countertop
Total Articles: 34
The Follett 7 Series™ Countertop provides consumer-preferred Chewblet® ice and water filtration for high quality refreshment. The 7 Series Countertop is a sleek, attractive ice machine that produces up to 125 lbs (57 kg) of Chewblet® ice in a 24-hour period with a storage capacity of 7 lbs (3 kg). Designed to serve up to 25 people, 7 Series can supply up to 185 servings (16 oz cup half-full) of ice per day. The 7 Series family comes in both a Countertop and Tower model. Place the Countertop model on a counter under standard mill work cabinets with 18? (457 mm) clearance. The Countertop model can easily replace other undercounter ice machines that require scooping by hand. All models feature a Drainless design that makes installation and maintenance easy.
The Follett 7 Series™ Countertop uses an ANSI Standards 42 and 43 certified filter that delivers premium quality water for cold cup vending applications. It provides clear, fresh, premium quality ingredient water for great tasting cold beverages. Its Pre-coat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as a half micron in size and reduces possible health contaminants such as asbestos fibers and Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts. Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination. This filter utilizes a unique blend using activated carbon reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants.
Agion® is incorporated into Leslie WaterWorks® 7 Series® Countertop and Tower ice machines to help prevent the spread of germs and bacteria by eliminating ice machines that require scooping by hand. Follett’s capacitive touch, lever and SensorSAFE™ dispensing options ensure that ice goes directly into the cup, untouched until it is consumed. All 7 Series ice machines have Agion® antimicrobial product protection in the critical ice and water contact components to inhibit the growth of damaging bacteria, mold and fungi on treated surfaces.
Business Articles1. Four Key Factors To Consider Before Choosing Bollards: Perth Expert Advice
2. Decoding Vital Features Of The Advanced Master Data Management Solutions
Author: Jeff Pollock
3. Laptop And Computer Pc Repair
4. Promotional Mugs- Way To Promote Your Business
5. Important Features Of Good Restaurant Chairs
Author: Arnold Green
6. Chemistry And Physics Help Online
7. Locksmith Services An Overview
8. Indian Food Restaurant -birthday Parties And Celebrations
9. Advantages Of Dynamic Smart Ad Serving
Author: Watson F
10. Market Profile Analysis Dated 6th Nov
11. Indian Cuisine -incredibly Popular In Australia
12. Essential Tips To Keep Your Garage Clean This Winter
Author: Dave Kocemba
13. Greaseproof Paper Helps To Expose Your Brand?
Author: Todd Peovski
14. How To Purchase The Best Cnc Routers
Author: Signvec Pte Ltd
15. 3 Benefits You Get With Psychic Reading
Author: Roosy Singh