ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
3 Great Mazda 2 Features For Learner Drivers
Total Articles: 11
The Mazda 2 is an excellent car for using in the city and out on the open highway. Many people like to learn how to drive without using a driving instructor, and this can be problematic if your car doesn’t have certain useful features. We believe that a Mazda 2 makes an excellent learning to drive car for anyone just starting out. Let’s take a closer look at three great Mazda 2 features that will come in handy for learner drivers.
1. Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)
Up until fairly recently, this AEB was a feature that you could only find on cars at the more premium end of the spectrum. Now, most cars in Australia have AEB installed as standard, and this is a really handy feature to have when you’re learning to drive. Essentially, this is a safety feature that will apply the brakes automatically if the system detects that a collision may be possible. The braking is applied evenly, and this can help the driver to avoid or mitigate the effects of any collision with a pedestrian or another car. This isn’t a replacement for developing good driving habits, but it’s a great last resort safety feature. Having AEB available can undoubtedly boost the learner drivers confidence and improve safety at the same time.
2. The Reversing Camera
Again this technology used to be strictly limited to luxury cars, but it’s now available in almost every new car sold in Australia. Now we even have car mounted cameras that have a 360° view of the vehicle's surroundings. This can be accompanied by a rear cross traffic alert system, and this is great for warning the driver about unseen cars that may be reversing out of a parking spot or driveway.
3. Satellite Navigation
At first glance, this may seem like a strange piece of technology to include in a list of ideal learner driver technology. However, many states have very strict rules on how a P-plate driver can use their smartphones. This would prevent the driver from navigating effectively without becoming distracted. Getting around when you’re learning to drive is stressful enough without adding navigation woes into the equation. When a learner driver can keep their eyes on the road, it has to be a good thing, and there will be no need to get lost trying to find parking.
If they are looking for a Mazda 2 for sale, Perth based drivers should get in contact with us here at Melville Mazda. We have a large selection of new, ex demo and used cars available for sale including the latest Mazda 2 models. We would like you to book a no obligation test drive with us, and you can try out the Mazda driving experience for yourself. If you need to finance your Mazda purchase, you will discover that our rates are favourable and your repayments can be tailored to suit your specific circumstances. Our sales team is standing by to advise you on our latest hot deals, and they will be happy to answer any other questions that you may have.
Greag Dean is owner of Melville Mazda, leading Mazda Cars Dealer in Perth, his team at Melville Mazda are on top of everything you need to know when it comes to buying a new or pre-loved Mazda.
Automobiles Articles1. Cad Jobs: What Are The Different Options?
2. Ring Main Unit Market Worth Over 2.45 Billion Usd By 2022
Author: Markets and Markets
3. What Steps Can You Take To Build Credit Score As A Young Individual?
Author: jeffery reynold
4. What To Consider When Planning To Buy A Motorbike
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Brushless Dc Motors Market About To Hit $8.15 Billion By 2021
Author: Markets and Markets
6. Bridgewater Car Sales - Getting The Best Deal
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
7. Being A Driving Instructor, A Challenging Profession
Author: Nate Mcgahey
8. Making A Smart Choice With The Help Of Used Cars Butler Nj
Author: Precision Jeep
9. Know Some Key Advantages Of Availing Truck Rental Services
Author: Emma Denton
10. Yellow Vs. White Fog Lights: Make A Better Decision For Brighter Light
Author: Nathan Howard
11. Vehicle Electrification Market Worth 92.59 Billion Usd By 2022
Author: Mr. Shelly Singh
12. Add Style, Elegance And Luxury To Weddings - Hire Wedding Cars
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How To Check Out Any Local Garage First For Auto Repairs?
Author: Mark Josesh
14. Get Your Peugeot 208 Regularly Serviced
Author: Barry Sharp
15. When They Consider The Mazda Cx-3 Price, Perth Drivers Need To Remember Insurance
Author: Adam Butler