ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Parking Sensors Market Analysis, Price Trends And Growth Opportunities To 2020
Total Articles: 7
11 September 2018, A new study by Hexa Research estimated that the global Parking Sensors Market was worth more than $2,500
million in 2012. Parking sensors assist drivers in parking their vehicles and alert them in case of an obstacle. They prevent pedestrian injury. Increasing space crunch and altered dimensions of common cars are paving the way for higher demand of parking sensors.
Based on technology, Hexa Research segments the total global parking sensors market into ultrasonic and electromagnetic sensors. Ultrasonic parking sensors contributed to more than 65% of the total market share in 2012. They are likely to continue market dominance in the coming years. However, electromagnetic parking sensors will witness faster growth with a CAGR of more than 19% from 2013 to 2020. These sensors retain the aesthetic appeal of the
vehicle and are self diagnostic. They also come with a maintenance system.
Approximately 80% of the market comprised of installations made by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). They offer better construction and fitment and are therefore highly preferred. These installations are priced much higher than those available in the aftermarket segment, thus contributing to higher overall revenues.
Hexa Research observed that North America, with more than 38% share, was a leading region in the global parking sensors market in 2012. The region is expected to continue its leadership in future owing to regulatory initiatives. European region will generate demand for parking sensors in future due to rising sales of top-end vehicles that are fitted with high-quality parking sensors. Asia Pacific is likely to account for the fastest rise in future and will grow at a CAGR of 20% from 2013 to 2020.
Key market operators in the global parking sensors industry are Texas Instruments, Inc., Audi, Freescale Semiconductor Ltd., Continental AG, Volkswagen, etc. The market includes both, manufacturers of parking sensors and OEMs.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Big Data And Its Impact On The Fashion Industry
Author: Vivek Ghai
2. How Bus Api Integration Helps Travel Portals
3. How To Build An Insurance App?
Author: Hvantage Technologies
4. Pharmaceutical Jobs In Europe
Author: Pharmaceutical Jobs in Europe
5. Do Not Install Your Central Vacuum With The Wrong Pipes!
6. Advantages Of Etl Tool In Big Data Management
Author: Adam Smith
7. Defining The Popular Android App Trends For Year 2018
8. Agreement Initiated For Proper Performance Of Company
Author: James Blake
9. Our Hyperledger Blockchain Services
Author: Tokyo Techie
10. How To Use Augmented Reality And Virtual Reality In Education Industry?
Author: Amit Tiwari
11. Ways How Excess Use Of Mobile Phone Affects Your Health And Life
Author: Jason Bower
12. All About Computer Networks
13. How Much Money It To Build An App Beyond Developmental Expenditure
Author: Emma Watson
14. Revitalize Your Brand With ‘social Listening’ - Call Center Software
15. Automatic Dialer- Enhance Bottom Line