ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Add Sketches To Messages Sent Via Mail App
Total Articles: 61
How to Add Sketches to Messages Sent via Mail App
Windows 10 really has opened avenues for collaboration. The new Mail app has a simplistic user interface that allows users to send and receive emails at ease. Furthermore, you may use it to link multiple accounts; hence, you can have all your mail in one place! So it does not matter which popular service provider you have signed up for; all you need are the login credentials, and you are good to go.
Recently, Microsoft released the Ink support for the Mail app, and now you can even add drawings in your emails and letters. You can add this drawing either through a pen (preferably one that supports Windows Ink) or input a drawing using your finger.
Steps to Add Sketches to Messages
Open the Mail app present in the Start menu.
Create a new letter.
Locate “Draw” in the top ribbon.
Scroll the cursor into the message body.
Just below the toolbar menu, various options will now be available (like pen type, color, thickness, etc.) click on “Drawing Canvas.”
Begin drawing, writing, or sketching inside the Drawing Canvas worksheet.
Take Notes over Images
In the Mail App, you can also draw over images or make notes on them. Here’s how:
Reply to a message or create a new message on the Mail app.
Choose the “Insert” tab and choose the picture (from your local directory) that you wish to insert in your message.
You can now draw, write, or sketch on top of or next to any picture.
The Mail app allows the users to choose the pen color, thickness, and type of pen. You can do so by clicking on the green “+” symbol present next to the pen. The drop-down menu will offer a range of thickness and colors that you could choose in your sketch.
With the Windows Mail App – happy drawing!
Computers Articles1. Jaxx Wallet Phishing Campaign: Cryptocurrency Miners Swindled Of Blockchain Assets
Author: Virus Removal Gudilines
2. How To Configure Wireless Brother Printer
Author: Vjustin smith
3. Aol Contact Number
4. Effects, Preventions, And Removal Of Keyloggers
Author: august sin
5. Small E-commerce Businesses Compete With Giant Using Seo
6. How To Update Iphone To Ios 12?
Author: Edward Lewis
7. Things You Need To Know About Facebook’s Messenger Kids
Author: john martin
8. Improve Digital Experience By Cleaning Your Smartphone
Author: Aida Martin
9. Things To Know About Youtube Premium
Author: mia watson
10. How To Implement Email Security For Your Emails.
Author: Andrea White
11. How To Tackle The Dangers Of File Sharing?
Author: Aida Martin
12. How To Keep Your Laptop Running Well For Longer
Author: Edward D Lemos
13. How To Resolve Graphic Card Issues In Dell Laptop?
14. How To Clear App Data And General Cache In Windows 7
Author: Devin smith
15. Apple Watch Tips And Tricks You Should Know
Author: Maria Williams