ALL >> Health >> View Article
Menorrhagia Symptoms, Causes And Natural Treatment
Total Articles: 34
Menorrhagia is the technical term used for menstrual periods. It is viewed as normal to lose around 40 milliliters of blood during your periods but if the blood loss is above this number then it is not good for a lady. Menorrhagia is a common issue and after knowing about the causes you can use some natural treatment for menorrhagia.
Menorrhagia symptoms and Causes
Menorrhagia isn't at all hard to distinguish in light of the fact that its symptoms are clear.
1. The principle one is heavy bleeding which may last up to seven days.
2. Need to use a double sanitary pad to control bleeding
3. Bleeding for longer than a week
4. Not be able to do your daily activities due to heavy menstrual flow
5. Symptoms of anemia, such as tiredness, fatigue or shortness of breath
Hormone imbalance in a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone is quite important. So, If a hormone imbalance occurs, the endometrium develops in excess and may lead to menorrhagia.
Dysfunction of the ovaries if your ovaries are unable to release eggs during menstrual cycle your body doesn't produce the hormone progesterone which ultimately leads to hormone imbalance.
Adenomyosis This condition occurs when glands from the endometrium become embedded in the uterine muscle.
Besides, this some of the other menorrhagia symptoms and Causes include age, uterine tumor, pregnancy complications, bleeding disorder etc.
Natural treatment for Menorrhagia
Mustard seeds - Take 40 grams of dried mustard seeds and granulate to a fine powder. Take 2 grams of mustard seed powder with milk two times every prior day or amid menstrual cycle as menorrhagia cure. This is a perfect solution to get rid of menorrhagia symptoms and causes.
Iron-rich nourishment: Food wealthy in iron such as potatoes, pumpkin seeds, shellfishes, and molasses can be taken as menorrhagia cure.
Mango bark: A blend arranged by including 10 ml of a fluid concentrate of mango bark in 130 ml of water is viable in capturing exorbitant periods. Take one teaspoon of it. Juice of new mango bark is a powerful common solution.
Banana Flower: Eating cooked banana flower along with a cup of curd helps to create a balance between the hormones. This is an effective natural remedy for heavy menstrual bleeding.
MCBC capsule - This is another best Menorrhagia natural treatment. MCBC capsules are the best and safe herbal treatment for menstrual disorders. These pills regulate the menstrual cycle, relieves pain, cramps and other various issues during periods. This capsule is also known to improve female fertility.
It works by improving hormonal secretion and creates a proper balance between estrogen and progesterone hormones. Some of the ingredient present in it are Aparajita, Vacha, Unab, Jatamansi, Shatavari, Shankhpushpi, Dirghawali, Agastya, Brahmi, Utseyakhadus, Aloe Vera, Jyotishmati, Salabmisri, Nilkadambika, Kachnar, Gurhal, and Brahmdandi that regulate irregular menstrual cycle.
How to use?
Consume one or two pills of these after breakfast and dinner regularly. These pills are purely herbal and do not contain any harmful ingredients.
bleeding is common during periods but in case you find an abnormal bleeding then look for menorrhagia symptoms and causes so that you can be sure about what is the cause behind a situation.
Health Articles1. Sensory Integration|best Pediatric Physiotherapists In Hulimavu,bangalore
Author: Sumitha Hemavathy
2. Everything About Vitamin B12
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
3. Modafinil Tablets Boost Executive Functions
Author: Lewis Paul
4. The Significance Of Dental Care To Your Overall Health
Author: Donnell Nash
5. Can Counselling Get You Out Of A Bad Relationship?
Author: Richard Gosling
6. 6 Herbal Extracts That Treat Daily Health Concerns Naturally
Author: Quantum Naturals
7. Tips For Ivf Success By Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour
8. Pros And Cons Of Plastic Surgery
Author: Kelly Sanchez
9. How To Know The Effect Of The Invisalign Treatment?
Author: Joseph Donald
10. Heart: Care For It And Live Longer
11. How To Find The Perfect Orthodontist In Lafayette?
Author: Thomas Mark
12. Chose The Best In Orthopedic
Author: Sandeep Tomar
13. How Effective Are The Lung Test Devices And How Can It Keep You Healthy?
Author: Natasha Adhikary
14. The Best Cardiologists In India: Dr Naresh Trehan & Dr Ashok Seth
Author: Medical Services of India
15. Why You Should Go For Fermenting Foods And Vegetables
Author: Kriben Govender